WEN

Contributor

Was looking at the summer seasonals & Summer Mango Coconut is not one of the selections, I could only find it as a gallon. Has it been discontinued?

Thanks  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilredrubi

😯 Its available on Chaz's website, but as the Seasonals line expands, QVC limits what they carry in their inventory.

So you might see SMC on a few items here, but Chaz will have it all.

https://chazdean.com/store/categories#!seasonal:summer%20mango%20coconut

Contributor

Oh man should’ve order more last year. Thanks 

Respected Contributor

Hi @Lilredrubi, Hedge is right.  I always keep a close eye so I don't miss out.  Sometimes even doing that, I missed out!

Valued Contributor

Re: Summer seasonals

[ Edited ]

When Chaz had his holiday TSV, he hinted that SMC and FGP weren't coming back in 2018 and the hostess (I think it was Jill) gasped.

I read somewhere that Q only wants 3 seasonal scents in circulation at a time?

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 He said you will be able to continue to purchase from him when QVC no longer carries the Vanilla Mint, Mango Coconut, and Ginger Pumpkin. My three favorites. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lynnster67 He said you will be able to continue to purchase from him when QVC no longer carries the Vanilla Mint, Mango Coconut, and Ginger Pumpkin. My three favorites. Heart

@World Traveler

Oops, just saw this and my question posted on another thread has been answered.👍

I love the Vanilla Mint!!!! I'd purchased X2 of the 3 32oz tsv last Dec  (WVM, WRC,WWC + Love edp sample) for a great price and then got every ancillary product available. I was in heaven. Still am and definitely want to have all of these items available going forward. This scent is so incredibly delicious, just magical for me. 💘💘💘