WEN

Trusted Contributor

I was just going to order the tsv but saw the nbt in club (16oz tub). Has any body received this yet?  CLV is my fav cc but I am wondering if the scent is mild in the nbt?  I can only tolerate light fragrance... for instance can't use 613.  Tia

Honored Contributor

It has only become available quite recently so I'm not sure that anyone who may have ordered it has received it yet.

Trusted Contributor

@geezerette did you notice the 20 oz is free shipping ?  I love this stuff!!  Add oil to the 319 and have my seasonal😀 pretty sure I will get the SCLV though.  I've been od'ing on the RTM the last week.  Good thing the SCLV mixes well with the SMC since I have a gallon sitting here! 

Trusted Contributor

@equss maybe get the huge 319 NBT and add the oil.  That way you can control how strong you want it.  The 20 oz is an amazing deal !

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@geezerette did you notice the 20 oz is free shipping ?  I love this stuff!!  Add oil to the 319 and have my seasonal😀 pretty sure I will get the SCLV though.  I've been od'ing on the RTM the last week.  Good thing the SCLV mixes well with the SMC since I have a gallon sitting here! 

@Suebdoo

I sure did notice that!  I'm going to be ordering this evening when Chaz is on air.  I am literally down to about the last tablespoon in my jar now--I've had to quit using it on my body to save the rest for my face!  

Sounds like you're getting ready for a WENderful summer!🌴🌞

Trusted Contributor

Re: Summer scent NBT

[ Edited ]

@geezerette. Yep me too!  Alarm set because I am planting flowers today and want to see Chaz!  Wishlist loaded and CC in the freezer! 😆.  Enjoy the show !

Yes I love spring and summer!!  As does my hair!  I have a couple 8 oz left, but can't resist a big daddy NBT! 

Have a WENderful Summer too!🌞🍉🍍🌴🏊🏄

ETA @geezerette wanted to make sure you saw my illustrations.  Your 🌴 inspired me 😜

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if the seasonal scented ones ever changed to a lower price? I thought I read somewhere that it might have a special price at some point but not sure if I missed it. TIA!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Does anyone know if the seasonal scented ones ever changed to a lower price? I thought I read somewhere that it might have a special price at some point but not sure if I missed it. TIA!

@HappyDaze, I dont know if it was confirmed to be a lower price but I have been speculating on a special price at some time during Chaz's visit. I ordered in the SCLV but I am waiting for a special before ordering in SHP and at that point I will call for a price adjustment.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 okay thank you! There are still tons more shows left until the end of the month so hopefully there will be a special price for it at some point. 

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone.  I got both NBTs, the SHP and the CLV and so far I have tried the CLV which to me is not too strong but it IS detectable for quite a long time.  That to me is a boon!  It smells like the CC and is a bit more pronounced on the lime but it's AMAZING!!!  Of course every nose is different like finger prints but to me, yeah, not too strong at all.  Any time Chaz makes an NBT, I'm gonna get it.  I have three open and choose each morning which one.  I have 613, Light and CLV opened and a tube of 319 too which we were using on our sunburnt faces, (ouch!)  It helped tremendously too.  I was watching Sven Goolie on Sat. night (Bride Of Frankenstein) and was in bed with only a ginnie tee and a pair of drawers on and I kept thinking, wow, something smells really good and I thought OH NO!  It is the NBT I put on eight hours ago!!!!!  LOL!!!