WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Summer and Spring oil colors

@x Hedge Yes, the blorange is gone!! I practically jumped for joy when my stylist cut the last of it off when I finished my transition lol.. I was so happy to see that hot mess go bye bye... You are truly a very helpful, kind and fun person. Thanks for everything. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

@geezerette Yay!! I love that honey peach scent! Thank you! It appears a lot of the spring and summer seasonals are clear or almost clear. So excited to find this out!
Super Contributor

@rochelleS Thank you! The melon mint is the one I want to try the most! I want them all but I certainly can’t do that. I’m really happy to hear this. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I have Summer Honey Peach oil, and it is clear.

I just got that one along with the ReMoist and comb.  It's AMAZING!!!!  Yes, it's clear.  Wen Men is clear too and smells ooohhhhh so good.  I love the Peach too, it's shear Heaven!

Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:
@x HedgeThis is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much! I love the oils and yes, I am concerned about my hair picking up a yellow tint. I do believe you are the one who helped me with this before. This time, I’ll print this info out so I have it. I don’t want to have spent 15 months going through the pain of a transition to have yellow hair in the end LOL.. I want to sleep in these oils with no worries so I truly appreciate your help. Thanks for the kind words as well. You’re the best!! Smiley Happy

My hair is super platinum not by choice, and NOTHING changes it.  Only Indigo tones it down.

Super Contributor

@77yangya That is good to hear. I don’t believe my hair is too porous but am being super cautious. My mother is pure white and nothing changes her hair either. I am enjoying the Indigo as well. Do you use it for both 1st cleanse and second cleanse?