WEN

Esteemed Contributor

In spite of the fact that the ingredient deck looks very attractive and appetizing too...

I AM disappointed the new STP did not get its due.

From the look on his face, I'd say Chaz was shocked too.

Apparently the producers or behind the scene/set management were not in sync with what was going on on line. STP was all but sold out by the time it was scheduled to premier.

I really would have liked to see this presented. Apparently this is the only product available now and until another is added to inventory we will have to blindly wait for another reintroduction of our summer scent. Sniff

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I'm waiting for just the CC to become available. I thought an email I got said it would be available on the 24th but don't see it. I don't know the other ancillary products. Can't wait to smell it, although I hope the grapefruit isn't very strong as I dont' like that scent. I don't really consider it a "tropical" scent so surprised it is in there. 

@HappyDazeYeah, I got the e-mail from Chaz's salon too where it said that the new summer seasonal would be available on the 24th but apparently that's not the case. I'm also waiting for the CC to be available on its own. I don't need more styling products and I didn't want to take my chances with the ODO in case I don't like the scent/performance.

I also don't like grapefruit scents so I hope I can't smell that. I'm not sure why he would put that in there since I also don't consider that to be a tropical scent.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

In spite of the fact that the ingredient deck looks very attractive and appetizing too...

I AM disappointed the new STP did not get its due.

From the look on his face, I'd say Chaz was shocked too.

Apparently the producers or behind the scene/set management were not in sync with what was going on on line. STP was all but sold out by the time it was scheduled to premier.

I really would have liked to see this presented. Apparently this is the only product available now and until another is added to inventory we will have to blindly wait for another reintroduction of our summer scent. Sniff

@rochelleSI agree. I was looking forward to hearing how Chaz would describe the scent but they didn't even get to it before it was sold out.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 @rochelleS I didn't see the show but that is too bad they didn't let him talk about the new scent! What the heck?

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 @rochelleS I didn't see the show but that is too bad they didn't let him talk about the new scent! What the heck?

@HappyDazeI know! When they got to the ODo they started off talking about SHP and while they were doing that STP sold out and then they just moved on to SCLV without even talking about STP. The host even said they only had 300 left of STP so I don't know why they didn't start with that one.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

I hate when this happens. I watch very little on air yet I've seen this mostly with clothing. When a particular color has sold out it's whisked off the rack or the model is scooted off the stage with nary a peep of a long awaited description or opportunity to see it modeled live. Kind of makes me P.O'd! And I've often wished they would come up with an alternative way of handling this 'sellout' as opposed to the slam the door in our faces. A shortened description or synopsis would acknowledge the thousands of buyers let alone the millions of viewers. I think this is crummy planning, and I'm using my nice words here and a HUGE disservice to the vendor. In this case Chaz and his customers really got the short end of the stick.  

Yes, I bought it and have to say this is the only Wen purchase that has made me grumpy. I hope the segue into this new scent will be graciously salvaged as soon as possible!

Did you purchase the STP? 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Just 'stoopid' to me. Really 'stoopid.' Poorly handled in every way possible. Sugh a disappointment.  Geez who could be happy about this???

Maybe Chaz will Periscope or Facebook a little presentation of the new CC and family. We can hope.

Did I see the honey complex was of interest to you too? Did you order our new orphan?

Trusted Contributor

I just posted another summer seasonal ODO for tomorrow, maybe he will go over it in more detail.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS yes definitely interested in trying the new CC for the four honeys- hoping I find another I love as much as SHP performance wise (nothing can beat SHL in terms of scent!). I didn't order the ODO because I don't use the styling products but I will get a CC of it when available. Would like to hear a description of the scent so will try to catch a show but not sure I will be able to. Once the items are actually posted, I can watch a video of the presentation. Weird that the email said the 24th the new summer seasonal would be available but it isn't (except for the ODO)!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204

I hate when this happens. I watch very little on air yet I've seen this mostly with clothing. When a particular color has sold out it's whisked off the rack or the model is scooted off the stage with nary a peep of a long awaited description or opportunity to see it modeled live. Kind of makes me P.O'd! And I've often wished they would come up with an alternative way of handling this 'sellout' as opposed to the slam the door in our faces. A shortened description or synopsis would acknowledge the thousands of buyers let alone the millions of viewers. I think this is crummy planning, and I'm using my nice words here and a HUGE disservice to the vendor. In this case Chaz and his customers really got the short end of the stick.  

Yes, I bought it and have to say this is the only Wen purchase that has made me grumpy. I hope the segue into this new scent will be graciously salvaged as soon as possible!

Did you purchase the STP? 

@rochelleSYes, you'd think there would be some way for them to still cover the item before it sells out. In the case of STP they could have presented the ODO first instead of the gallons and started off talking about STP. Maybe then Chaz would have had some time to talk about it.

I have too many styling products already so I decided to skip the ODO with the mousse and SC.