WEN

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I'm waiting for just the CC to become available. I thought an email I got said it would be available on the 24th but don't see it. I don't want the other ancillary products. Can't wait to smell it, although I hope the grapefruit isn't very strong as I dont' like that scent. I don't really consider it a "tropical" scent so surprised it is in there. 

@HappyDaze 32oz CC now available -- check A266137.  Smiley Happy  I'm still waiting to see the 16oz...

@sueinsf wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I'm waiting for just the CC to become available. I thought an email I got said it would be available on the 24th but don't see it. I don't want the other ancillary products. Can't wait to smell it, although I hope the grapefruit isn't very strong as I dont' like that scent. I don't really consider it a "tropical" scent so surprised it is in there. 

@HappyDaze 32oz CC now available -- check A266137.  Smiley Happy  I'm still waiting to see the 16oz...

@sueinsf thanks for the heads up! I'm not sure if I will try it after all, still deciding. If I do, I will get it on Sunday when Chaz is back on. 

I understand @HappyDaze.  I might wait until Sunday too (although I'm tempted to grab it today)  -- and see if any ODO's show up, otherwise I guess I'll try the 16oz.  If I love it, that will give me time to get more. 

Respected Contributor

@nikki48

No, I haven't tried mixing this combo, but it sounds perfect.  I have about 1/4 of a 32 oz. SCLV CC bottle left before I try out my STP CC.  This gives me a good reason to have another CC and SC set in my shower!  Thanks for the idea!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48

I haven't tried mixing it yet. I like to go solo when I receive a new CC. Test drive it, so to speak. Although, I imagine we will be hearing about alot of creative combos in the near future. To me, this fragrance will lend itself compatible to many others in our collections. Lots and lots mixing fun on the horizon. It's making me think I should have more!

All the cores should mix well. TT might be the only iffy to me, but as a 2nd cleanse, doable.

The seasonals just open up to a big party. The food scented CC'S might be the wallflowers that sit this one out but just about everything else has a good shot of compatibility without getting their toes stepped on too badly. This will be very interesting indeed!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @rochelleS.  For those that favor sweets, in the classics I think STP will mix well with the sweet'n'fruity Pom or Fig.

The one rice blend I'm looking forward to trying is STP with clean, crisp, fresh BGT.

I'd stay away from the Spring florals or the Winter group, personally. But it might do especially well with the warm ginger in FGP.

(Grilled pineapple, melon, pear, peach, apricot all do well topped with ginger preserves in my kitchen.)