WEN

Trusted Contributor

I want to try the STP as well, but will wait for it alone.  ❤️ 4 🍯 complex!

Honored Contributor

They do this with eveything. They wait until the near end of the show to present a ODO and then some colors or scents sell out so they don't show those. They need to present ODOs at the beginning of the show. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Scent

[ Edited ]

I'm also waiting for the STP CC by itself.   I have enough mousse, styling cream and oil to last me until NEXT summer - LOL!  I also have an unfinished gallon of SMC (among others), and some 32 and 16 ozs of both SMC and SCLV (among others), so right now I really just want the STP CC.  But I did buy the 319 20oz NBT and might cave in and buy the SCLV NBT.   So great to see Chaz again Heart.  I'll be watching him again tonight from 6-8.  Going back to work on Tuesday, though, so I'll have to watch those shows on my DVR. 

Very much looking forward to his shows in June.

Respected Contributor

I watched the video for the second ODO and Chaz describes this as Watermelon, Pineapple, Coconut, Citrus -- Hawaii in a Bottle.  Interesting that he highlights the 4 honey complex in SHP but not in this one, although he did mention they were in here later.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I watched the video for the second ODO and Chaz describes this as Watermelon, Pineapple, Coconut, Citrus -- Hawaii in a Bottle.  Interesting that he highlights the 4 honey complex in SHP but not in this one, although he did mention they were in here later.

@sueinsf

Which video did you watch? 

The 8 am show yesterday had a video of the second ODO. I took a quick peek and tuned in for the evening show. Again sold out with no mention or description.  When pulling up the product the video was of the evening show  and like I said sans STP.  Why  oh why was the am video deletef??? I would liked to have the opportunity to view it again with all the ODO scents presented. If there were only the two dots representing CLV and SHP available or in stock to purchase, so be it. This is not uncommon when colors or sizes are no longer available.  Why can the whole thing? I don't get it. Am I missing something, that's a play on words... or does anyone else wish to hear/see Chaz's STP presentation again? 

OK I'll be quiet now...

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf

Which video did you watch? 

The 8 am show yesterday had a video of the second ODO. I took a quick peek and tuned in for the evening show. Again sold out with no mention or description.  When pulling up the product the video was of the evening show  and like I said sans STP.  Why  oh why was the am video deletef??? I would liked to have the opportunity to view it again with all the ODO scents presented. If there were only the two dots representing CLV and SHP available or in stock to purchase, so be it. This is not uncommon when colors or sizes are no longer available.  Why can the whole thing? I don't get it. Am I missing something, that's a play on words... or does anyone else wish to hear/see Chaz's STP presentation again? 

OK I'll be quiet now...

@rochelleS  There will be plenty of presentations once STP officially launches on June 1.

Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf

Thank you sweetie! I guess I was needing a friendly pat on the back.  It worked♡♡♡.

Valued Contributor

ITA ... the only ancillary product I might be interested is the RTM.

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Scent

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@sueinsf

Thank you sweetie! I guess I was needing a friendly pat on the back.  It worked♡♡♡.

@rochelleS Glad to be of help Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm anxious to hear what people think, but I don't think anything can pull me away from my favorite CLV! Smiley Happy