WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204

Then you are going to be very pleasantly pleased. I was surprised when I applied it at how soft it was. I kind of was expecting a more piquant bouquet. Like a freshly cut bowl of ripe fruit on the buffet that perfumes the air. Nope this is a sexy dude who raises his eyebrow inviting you closer.  I wouldn't mind a slight lingering of this fragrance at all. It's very pleasing, definitely not cloying in any way.

When are you anticipating delivery? 

@rochelleS  That sounds awesome! It looks like it should be here on Tuesday. I can hardly wait! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

nikki48.  YOU ARE RIGHT!!!  The new summer scent IS amazing!!!  Mine got here yesterday evening.  WOW!  It started off as kind of tropical fruit, which was really nice but then it morphed into....soft desert breezes on a moonlit night...or something like that!!!  I love it!!!  No wonder why people are demanding Chaz to make an EDP in it!  Woooowe!  I'm really gonna enjoy this one!!!!  I don't even know what makes it smell so amazing.  It has so many different facets!  WOW, Chaz really out did himself, but then he always does!!!!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

I became a little uneasy there for awhile. But it did subside. As I sniff my arm, now hours later, no powder. I smell soft undertones of pineapple, slight melon, orange melon with that peachy apricot I'd mentioned, then lime drizzled on top. Remember this is just the SC so far. I'll update when I get into the other products. That may be a whole different basket of fruit.

My heart just broke learning the SHP went powdery on you. This is the first I've heard about that scent doing that. PJP is very powdery on me and SHL has been rumored to turn powdery for many. Sometimes I get a whiff but it's mostly a fresh green on me. But Peach, that truly makes me sad for you!

@rochelleS I was really disappointed too about the SHP bc my hair is the wavy/curly hair Chaz and everyone said it's so perfect for. If all goes well I should get my 1st ODO in STP today. If not, for sure tomorrow. I'll give my review then too. Lol

Respected Contributor

Nikki48, I lol'd at your comment about the oil. The STP does smell good. In the shower, after the pineapple and grapefruit, I smelled the melon and coconut. It is a really complex scent. I used the CLV RTM with my leave-in and the STP CC. After air drying, my hair smells like pineapple. I love the smell of fresh cut pineapple, so I am enjoying the scent.

My hair is soft and fluffy (due to air drying) with lots of wave. No frizz.
Respected Contributor

I'm so glad to hear it's not as heavy as the Peach since I have oily scalp.  I got the ODO with the styling creme and mousse.  I haven't tried the CC yet but when it got here yesterday, I tried the mousse on dry hair and WOW!  I love the complex scent and I noticed that even though it has the four honey complex it does not weigh my hair down.  It made it soft and so shiny and alot of movement.  My hair is platinum but not by choice and that color hair is hard to get it to shine but Wen does.  My hair does have some variation since I'm not 100% platinum yet and people think I color my hair that way because Wen makes it look so good.  I love this new summer one but of course, my Wen Men is still tops!  I heard Chaz say that someone tried the Wen Men EDP at his salon and ordered a case of it!  Great post, nikki48!  Your description is very good.  I don't consider myself to be good at that.

Super Contributor

My order just arrived and OMG! Now I wish I would have ordered two! It seems so good! Definitely want this one in a fragrance!

Trusted Contributor

@Mirage08, isn't it nice? I am hoping for more specials before Chaz leaves. 

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

omg.  this scent is amazing.  can't wait to try on my body and hair. 

Respected Contributor

Just got my STP ODO with CC and styling products. OMG! I washed my hands with the CC - it is heaven on earth. @SurferWife - this is exactly how I picture Hawaii smelling. Hmm...do you all smell this good? 😂 I can't wait to smell it in the shower and use the styling products. Everyone has done such a good job describing it bc this is exactly what I was expecting- and I am not disappointed. It's pina colada like, but not quite. I like this canned fruit called "Tropical Fruit" and it very much reminds of that too. It contains pineapple, pears, mango, guava, etc. and I love it. Every single one of you ladies NEEDS this in your life. It will make a bad day better after one whiff!! Seriously, if you don't like this I don't think we could ever be friends!! 😜🤣😝 (j/k of course)

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Just got my STP ODO with CC and styling products. OMG! I washed my hands with the CC - it is heaven on earth. @SurferWife - this is exactly how I picture Hawaii smelling. Hmm...do you all smell this good? 😂 I can't wait to smell it in the shower and use the styling products. Everyone has done such a good job describing it bc this is exactly what I was expecting- and I am not disappointed. It's pina colada like, but not quite. I like this canned fruit called "Tropical Fruit" and it very much reminds of that too. It contains pineapple, pears, mango, guava, etc. and I love it. Every single one of you ladies NEEDS this in your life. It will make a bad day better after one whiff!! Seriously, if you don't like this I don't think we could ever be friends!! 😜🤣😝 (j/k of course)

@AmericanBulldogMom & @monks, Chaz hit it out of the park with this one! Let us know how it performs for you.

#IAmTeamWen