WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

@Suebdoo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 @quadmimi I'm in New Mexico.  My packages sometimes go to AZ 1st.  They are in IL now.  Let's see who gets them 1st 😀

Someone needs to start the June thread.

@nikki48 how is your hair today?

@FleaMktQn @jpie. Thanks for reviews !  What do you think about it today ?

@Suebdoo  I slept in the STP oil last night & did a double cleanse with STP & used the SC & mousse. I think it's even better after using it 2 days in a row Smiley Very Happy

I love it straight up but I'm already thinking about what it would mix well with Smiley Surprised

I'm sorta wishing I'd gone on waitlist for another kit with the 32 oz CC, SC & mousse. Now I have to pay $10 more if I order it Woman Sad I talked myself out of it cuz I need to use what I have Woman LOL

@FleaMktQn thanks that's great!!  I'm not going to get mine till next week so hopefully you will have some cocktail recipes 😀  I love mixing and only using do a straight up when trying a new one.

Pssst I think if you call CS they will honor the ODO price if it's in 30 days.  They did for me in the fall.  Not sure if it depends on who you get, but worth a try.

I'm getting good at this enabling stuff 😇😈

HAHA @Suebdoo  You are getting WAYYY too good at this enabling Woman LOL

I may have to do that but I want to use it a little more before I decide Smiley Wink

I'm thinking this would mix great with POM, CLV, WWC and SHP Smiley Very Happy

Do you see a pattern here? Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204  i guess its so hot no one wants to even deliver here! Smiley Happy

Oh glad your fig is arriving though..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Yes, it sure seems like it! We're really not getting much out of this new warehouse they built in CA!

My FIG gallon was nice and warm when it got here. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 @quadmimi I'm in New Mexico.  My packages sometimes go to AZ 1st.  They are in IL now.  Let's see who gets them 1st 😀

@Suebdoo  A lot of my Wen packages go through IL as well. They never say that they are coming from NC or SC so I'm not sure if QVC also has a warehouse in IL? Sometimes packages from IL take almost as long as when they came from SC and other times I get it super fast. I guess our Wen packages get to see the US before the get to their final destination. Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo  I slept in the STP oil last night & did a double cleanse with STP & used the SC & mousse. I think it's even better after using it 2 days in a row Smiley Very Happy

I love it straight up but I'm already thinking about what it would mix well with Smiley Surprised

I'm sorta wishing I'd gone on waitlist for another kit with the 32 oz CC, SC & mousse. Now I have to pay $10 more if I order it Woman Sad I talked myself out of it cuz I need to use what I have Woman LOL

@FleaMktQn thanks that's great!!  I'm not going to get mine till next week so hopefully you will have some cocktail recipes 😀  I love mixing and only using do a straight up when trying a new one.

Pssst I think if you call CS they will honor the ODO price if it's in 30 days.  They did for me in the fall.  Not sure if it depends on who you get, but worth a try.

I'm getting good at this enabling stuff 😇😈

HAHA @Suebdoo  You are getting WAYYY too good at this enabling Woman LOL

I may have to do that but I want to use it a little more before I decide Smiley Wink

I'm thinking this would mix great with POM, CLV, WWC and SHP Smiley Very Happy

Do you see a pattern here? Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn, I was thinking FTP, SCLV & SHP. WWC might be a nice one. I can't quite remember the scent of SMC CC but from the fragrance they may blend as well. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Mine came today. It smells divine! I smell pineapple and grapefruit on first sniff. I will see what I smell in the shower. I like it so much that I ordered 2 more 32 oz cc's. I have to get some RTM.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1 wrote:
Mine came today. It smells divine! I smell pineapple and grapefruit on first sniff. I will see what I smell in the shower. I like it so much that I ordered 2 more 32 oz cc's. I have to get some RTM.

@cosmic1, I want the RTM duo. The way I have been using the oil since last night, I need more of that too. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo  A lot of my Wen packages go through IL as well. They never say that they are coming from NC or SC so I'm not sure if QVC also has a warehouse in IL? Sometimes packages from IL take almost as long as when they came from SC and other times I get it super fast. I guess our Wen packages get to see the US before the get to their final destination. Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 well mine started in NC, traveled to IL and had now made it to Kansas.  They sure do drive alot !! 

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HSB1204 well mine started in NC, traveled to IL and had now made it to Kansas.  They sure do drive alot !! 

@Suebdoo  That's crazy! I thought things would arrive faster once QVC opened the warehouse in CA but most of my Wen packages are still coming from the opposite side of the country!

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@nikki48  Thanks for the reply on the mousse. Mine isn't bad runny just not as foamy as my other mousses.

My worst mousse is the SHL, it's very runny, there is hardly any foam, so I very seldom use it Woman Sad

@FleaMktQn, my SHL mousse is very foamy. Try submerging the pump in a bowl of hot tap water and pumping a few times while the whole pump is under water.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204  i guess its so hot no one wants to even deliver here! Smiley Happy

Oh glad your fig is arriving though..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Yes, it sure seems like it! We're really not getting much out of this new warehouse they built in CA!

My FIG gallon was nice and warm when it got here. Cat Wink

@HSB1204  Oh I bet it was!...I always have to really pound the bottles down before I remove the seal or they explode out all over!...then I am scooping it up because I don't like to waste any Wen...Smiley Happy

Oh yes, the Ca warehouse seems to be of little good to Az...