WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

Thanks so much for the heads up @nikki48 and Riley 1. Will order one when Chaz is on next!  How does it compare to SMC?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1, did you get the oil? It doesnt really have much of the floral, really not at all. I wonder if its the menthol that brings it out. Dont worry, the floral faded for me once I used the other items and let my hair start to dry. It really is in the back and I only got it when I continued to smell it and cleansed with it. I just did the oil and 319 all over my skin.... the oil is yummy!

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

No, I got the ODO with CC, SC & Mousse. I wish I had waited and gotten the one with the oil.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@nikki48 your review is killing me since I didn't indulge in any of the ODO"s.  I'm sure Chaz will have more special on this new scent.   You never steer me wrong so I guess I have to take the plunge overboard on this one.....again.  Didn't I just do that with FVWP? Lol

@sonechko and @AmericanBulldogMom.  I know the feeling my stash has exploded and  I'm trying to be good but we all know how that goes.  I think I have to redo my will at this point and put my stash in it.  Don't want them all fighting over it.  Lol

@ANewHue Ha! When your Wen stash has it's own paragraph in your will......😜

Gee with, @AmericanBulldogMom. I'll still have to work some on making WEN to have a chapter in my will. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was just on Chaz's site and was surprised they released STP. They never do until midnight. All summer is live now.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Was just on Chaz's site and was surprised they released STP. They never do until midnight. All summer is live now.

@Kjelle Funny, I was just about to post this.  There is also currently no summer seasonal at 50% off. Maybe that will change???

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle Funny, I was just about to post this.  There is also currently no summer seasonal at 50% off. Maybe that will change???

@AmericanBulldogMom I doubt it because he only does that when he is planning to retire the formula for several years or for good. I think all the summer formulas are popular enough that they will return.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom I doubt it because he only does that when he is planning to retire the formula for several years or for good. I think all the summer formulas are popular enough that they will return.

@Kjelle Ok, thanks. Wasn't sure. (Didn't know if say he was waiting until June 1 to do so or something like that.) Hopefully he has a sale soon then bc I would like to try the SMC. I ordered the ODO (with the oil) in both STP and SCLV bc SCLV I have not tried yet either. 

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 thank you so much for your review, including performance which is the most important thing for me. Kind of bummed it isn't as moisturizing as SHP though, darn, and that you can smell the menthol in the shower. I will still try it though. The scent sounds interesting. I am actually happy to hear there is a slight floral scent with the fruity scent because I don't really like strong fruit or foody scents so it sounds like the floral will cut that a bit. 

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@nikki48 thank you so much for your review, including performance which is the most important thing for me. Kind of bummed it isn't as moisturizing as SHP though, darn, and that you can smell the menthol in the shower. I will still try it though. The scent sounds interesting. I am actually happy to hear there is a slight floral scent with the fruity scent because I don't really like strong fruit or foody scents so it sounds like the floral will cut that a bit. 

@HappyDaze, its more fruity than floral to me and I really only noticed the floral when I keep smelling it and in the shower. You may love the way it fills out while cleansing but think fruit when you first smell it.

#IAmTeamWen