WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@nikki48The menthol coming out worries me. 😧 How strong did you find it and did it linger?

@AmericanBulldogMom, you can tell its there by the usual tingle to your nose but it isnt strong at all.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the detailed review @nikki48! I'm not a fan of floral scents although I've liked most of Chaz's spring seasonals so hopefully I won't be able to smell too much of a floral scent in the STP.

@HSB1204, I dont do the spring seasonals because they are too floral for me. SCB, I liked but in the shower its stronger to me and SHL was just too much for me. SGGT was ok but not a favorite scent, SOB I could take in small doses. My youngest loves all things floral. romantic , Parisian so thats who I hand them off to.

If you like the spring florals you may find this to be a nice mix of fruit and floral. Its nowhere as strong as SHL. I immediately handed that to my daughter, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 again, your descriptions are awesome!  Love the details!  I'm thinking you do some sort of detailed writing in your job😀

The floral doesn't scare me because I have loved all of Chaz's so far.  I worry more about too sweet or foodie.

Not sure how long it takes your hair to dry, but can you please tell us later how it looks after?

Thanks again for being our guinea pig, and a fine one at that😆

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@nikki48 again, your descriptions are awesome!  Love the details!  I'm thinking you do some sort of detailed writing in your job😀

The floral doesn't scare me because I have loved all of Chaz's so far.  I worry more about too sweet or foodie.

Not sure how long it takes your hair to dry, but can you please tell us later how it looks after?

Thanks again for being our guinea pig, and a fine one at that😆

@Suebdoo, it wont be dry until tomorrow. I have it clipped up for the night but the part thats exposed is soft and not frizzy (thats alway a good thing). I'm surprised at the softness because I went crazy with the leave in and styling cream. It never really gets hard I should say but this seems softer than before. I didnt even use my usual remoist leave in.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48...great description! Now I'm thrilled that I got both ODOs. Not only is your butt happy, but now it is clean! 😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@nikki48...great description! Now I'm thrilled that I got both ODOs. Not only is your butt happy, but now it is clean! 😜😜

@SurferWife, you have to tell me if this is Hawaii ... if it is I need to move there. Yep my butt is happy, clean and fruit smelling now...ROFL!!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Thank you for the detailed review @nikki48! I'm not a fan of floral scents although I've liked most of Chaz's spring seasonals so hopefully I won't be able to smell too much of a floral scent in the STP.

@HSB1204, I dont do the spring seasonals because they are too floral for me. SCB, I liked but in the shower its stronger to me and SHL was just too much for me. SGGT was ok but not a favorite scent, SOB I could take in small doses. My youngest loves all things floral. romantic , Parisian so thats who I hand them off to.

If you like the spring florals you may find this to be a nice mix of fruit and floral. Its nowhere as strong as SHL. I immediately handed that to my daughter, lol.

@nikki48  SCB was the one spring seasonal that I did not care for at all. I do agree with you that SOB and SHL have a much stronger scent which I surprisingly didn't mind. Out of all of the spring seasonals I prefer SGGT, though. To me it's a very light scent which I like much better.

As long as there's more of a fruit scent than floral in STP I should be good. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@nikki48  SCB was the one spring seasonal that I did not care for at all. I do agree with you that SOB and SHL have a much stronger scent which I surprisingly didn't mind. Out of all of the spring seasonals I prefer SGGT, though. To me it's a very light scent which I like much better.

As long as there's more of a fruit scent than floral in STP I should be good. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, its definately more fruit than floral. I'm excited for everyone to recieve theirs so we can compare.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204, its definately more fruit than floral. I'm excited for everyone to recieve theirs so we can compare.

@nikki48  I can't wait to get mine but QVC enjoys making me wait apparently. Cat Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 - I loved the scent with the first few whiffs - washed my hands with it, had some in a bowl to keep smelling it throughout the day.

The floral back scent is not appealing to me now. It is starting to overpower the soft fruit fragrances I was getting in the beginning.

There is just something about that one scent I can't put my finger on and I'm not crazy about.

I will see how it goes in the shower and using the SC. I'm hoping it is moisturizing for my hair, which is frizzy, wavy with some curl.