WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

OK ALL of you!! Now I have to go back to finding the "secret" Wen hiding  spots again,

sounds like this will be my stock up of the year...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

OK ALL of you!! Now I have to go back to finding the "secret" Wen hiding  spots again,

@quadmimi It will be so worth it....promise!!😉

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi It will be so worth it....promise!!😉

Oh I am sure it will be @AmericanBulldogMom....I am pretty good at this now...lol

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, come on... we are all relaxing on the beach with our drinks. Just waiting for the rest to join us, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi, come on... we are all relaxing on the beach with our drinks. Just waiting for the rest to join us, lol.

Ok @nikki48  I am on my way!...

Esteemed Contributor

Just got my STP ODO with CC and styling products. OMG! I washed my hands with the CC - it is heaven on earth. @SurferWife - this is exactly how I picture Hawaii smelling. Hmm...do you all smell this good? 😂 I can't wait to smell it in the shower and use the styling products. Everyone has done such a good job describing it bc this is exactly what I was expecting- and I am not disappointed. It's pina colada like, but not quite. I like this canned fruit called "Tropical Fruit" and it very much reminds of that too. It contains pineapple, pears, mango, guava, etc. and I love it. Every single one of you ladies NEEDS this in your life. It will make a bad day better after one whiff!! Seriously, if you don't like this I don't think we could ever be friends!! 😜🤣😝 (j/k of course)

@AmericanBulldogMom

The ranks of STP lovers are starting to swell as products are being delivered. It's so good to hear how pleased you are too! I find myself  imagining all the bright eyes and happy smiles and ummms as you first experience this delightful fragrance. For me the underlying CC that Chaz develops is consistent and improving as he tweaks the ingredients. It's his creativity in developing these new scents that marvels me and obviously so, so many others. Just how cool is that! Imagine how many people do not participate on this board and are as thrilled as we've been expressing. That's a happy thought too. So far it seems everyone is pleased to have made their purchase. Is this a green lighted definite go to others still contemplating?  I'd say a big yes. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Just got my STP ODO with CC and styling products. OMG! I washed my hands with the CC - it is heaven on earth. @SurferWife - this is exactly how I picture Hawaii smelling. Hmm...do you all smell this good? 😂 I can't wait to smell it in the shower and use the styling products. Everyone has done such a good job describing it bc this is exactly what I was expecting- and I am not disappointed. It's pina colada like, but not quite. I like this canned fruit called "Tropical Fruit" and it very much reminds of that too. It contains pineapple, pears, mango, guava, etc. and I love it. Every single one of you ladies NEEDS this in your life. It will make a bad day better after one whiff!! Seriously, if you don't like this I don't think we could ever be friends!! 😜🤣😝 (j/k of course)

@AmericanBulldogMom

The ranks of STP lovers are starting to swell as products are being delivered. It's so good to hear how pleased you are too! I find myself  imagining all the bright eyes and happy smiles and ummms as you first experience this delightful fragrance. For me the underlying CC that Chaz develops is consistent and improving as he tweaks the ingredients. It's his creativity in developing these new scents that marvels me and obviously so, so many others. Just how cool is that! Imagine how many people do not participate on this board and are as thrilled as we've been expressing. That's a happy thought too. So far it seems everyone is pleased to have made their purchase. Is this a green lighted definite go to others still contemplating?  I'd say a big yes. What do you think?

@rochelleS Definitely a go! I colored my roots tonight and of course had to use my STP products!! They're perfection - heavenly. Fruity without ever being too sweet, over the top, etc.  I also could not detect any powdery scent or menthol. Whew!! I do find the CC, SC and mousse all smell different. All very good, but each a little different from the other.  The biggest difference to me is the CC is more pineapple, fruity, etc. and to my nose the SC is more of a citrus scent, grapefruity. The mousse slightly different than both. All together though they are wonderful. Ha! Now I really can't wait to get my other ODO (hopefully tomorrow, but prob Mon.) to try the RTM and oil. Wonder if their scents are slightly different to my nose also. I'm afraid I am going to be hoarding everything STP. Uh oh!!! Lol!

Respected Contributor

Okay, I need more easy pay.  I'm going back for more 32oz. STP.  It's AMAZING.  I would like, um have to, get two 32ozs. and two on AD.  So, QVC, do your stuff and let's see easy pay on this!   LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree!!! Tropical Paradise is my new favorite!! I love the scent and the performance is the best yet for my hair! I got both of the ODO's, too. I am so glad I did! I want this scent in everything!!! I don't know how Chaz is going to top this one. I just cleansed with it for the first time this morning. I smell the pineapple scent first. I also smell the coconut, grapefruit, and watermelon in there, too. It is very creamy like summer mango coconut. The STP has the 4 honeys in it also. My hair loves the honeys. It adds shine, shine, shine!!! I need a gallon of this!!! If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out. It is great! Highly recommend!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

With all of these great reviews I can't wait for Tuesday to get here! The UPS guy usually gets here pretty late, though, so I probably can't use STP for a cleanse until Wednesday but I'll at least be able to sniff it. Cat Happy