WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Tropical Paradise.....Possible new favorite!

@x Hedge wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@nikki48  Thanks for the reply on the mousse. Mine isn't bad runny just not as foamy as my other mousses.

My worst mousse is the SHL, it's very runny, there is hardly any foam, so I very seldom use it Woman Sad

@FleaMktQn, my SHL mousse is very foamy. Try submerging the pump in a bowl of hot tap water and pumping a few times while the whole pump is under water.

Thanks @x Hedge I'll try that Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

I have only analyzed the CC so far.  To me it seems like it is a tropical smoothie concoction like I dream of (but rarely consume) during my time on a white sand beach all inclusive resort vacation.

At first, I smell a lot of sweet pineapple (like the kind that is sugar-coated in a bag of trail mix).  I seem to also be smelling papaya/mango/guava intertwined but difficult to separate.  Not a lot of  peach or apricot, but a whiff of coconut, pear, and watermelon. i am not picking up on the grapefruit specifically, but I do detect a citrus note that I can't figure out right now (but it does give it a brighter note).

Bottom-line is that this is a delicious way to take my shower time to another level! 

Oooooh......Chaz this is crazy good!!  Heart  Heart  Heart

@jpie  That sounds really good! I can't wait to get mine but at this rate I'll probably be the last person on this board to receive my STP package!

_______

So frustrating!  

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo

I will use the the STP CC, SC, and mousse tomorrow and report back on performance.  

The citrus note I couldn't put my finger on was lime (along with the grapefruit). Also, honeydew melon was blended in to soften up the watermelon scent.  I analyzed the artwork on the CC bottle and both were there!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the 1st ODO today. I smeared a generous amount of the SC on my arm and hand. 

First up was a lovely whiff of pineapple and lime. I liked this combo alot, sweet and slightly tart. Then came the melon. A rich juicy cantaloupe rolled out and watermelon started to creep in very softly. I'm smiling at this point...then something floral, what is that? I should know...but it became powdery and oh oh that's a problem. But fortunately  this powder scent subsided and the conjoined sweetness of this fruit medley enveloped with tangs of citrus and what smells softly peachy apricot on top. That's where I am now. This is my first impression. Overall, I find this to be a soft fragrance. Subtle and not in your face. If it were music I'd be dancing slow and close, taking it all in. I can see or better smell why an edp has been requested. 

I'll continue as I open and use the products. I'd really like to wait for my 16 oz in the 2nd ODO. I have so much open now that I'd like to move thru. Plus since I cut my hair, my useage has been substantially reduced.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I received the 1st ODO today. I smeared a generous amount of the SC on my arm and hand. 

First up was a lovely whiff of pineapple and lime. I like this combo alot, sweet and slightly tart. Then came the melon. A rich juicy cantaloupe rolled out and watermelon started to creep in very softly. I'm smiling at this point...then something floral, what is that? I should know...but it became powdery and oh oh that's a problem. But fortunately  this powder scent subsided and the conjoined sweetness of the fruit medley enveloped with tangs of citrus and what smells softly peachy apricot. That's where I am now. My first impression. Overall,  I find this to be a soft fragrance. Subtle and not in your face. If it were music I'd be dancing slow and close, taking it all in. I can see or better smell why an edp has been requested. 

I'll continue as I open and use the products. I'd really like to wait for my 16 oz in the 2nd ODO. I have so much open now that I'd like to move thru. Plus since I cut my hair, my useage has been substantially reduced.

@rochelleSYou had me nervous at "powdery". This is why I dont like SHP, bc I get a strong powdery scent from it. Hope thats not what I pick up on in STP. 🤞🏻

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

I became a little uneasy there for awhile. But it did subside. As I sniff my arm, now hours later, no powder. I smell soft undertones of pineapple, slight melon, orange melon with that peachy apricot I'd mentioned, then lime drizzled on top. Remember this is just the SC so far. I'll update when I get into the other products. That may be a whole different basket of fruit.

My heart just broke learning the SHP went powdery on you. This is the first I've heard about that scent doing that. PJP is very powdery on me and SHL has been rumored to turn powdery for many. Sometimes I get a whiff but it's mostly a fresh green on me. But Peach, that truly makes me sad for you!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204  i guess its so hot no one wants to even deliver here! Smiley Happy

Oh glad your fig is arriving though..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Yes, it sure seems like it! We're really not getting much out of this new warehouse they built in CA!

My FIG gallon was nice and warm when it got here. Cat Wink

@HSB1204  Oh I bet it was!...I always have to really pound the bottles down before I remove the seal or they explode out all over!...then I am scooping it up because I don't like to waste any Wen...Smiley Happy

Oh yes, the Ca warehouse seems to be of little good to Az...

@quadmimi  Yes, I have forgotten to do that sometimes and then it just flies everywhere! I recently opened a bottle that had been sitting in my cabinet for several months. When I removed the seal I had CC flying everywhere. I guess it must have still had quite a bit of pressure left in the bottle!

They need to just build a warehouse in AZ and let us drive there to pick up our package. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

First up was a lovely whiff of pineapple and lime. I liked this combo alot, sweet and slightly tart. Then came the melon. A rich juicy cantaloupe rolled out and watermelon started to creep in very softly. I'm smiling at this point...then something floral, what is that? I should know...but it became powdery and oh oh that's a problem. But fortunately  this powder scent subsided and the conjoined sweetness of this fruit medley enveloped with tangs of citrus and what smells softly peachy apricot on top. That's where I am now. This is my first impression. Overall, I find this to be a soft fragrance. Subtle and not in your face. If it were music I'd be dancing slow and close, taking it all in. I can see or better smell why an edp has been requested. 

Thanks for the review @rochelleS. I'm glad that it doesn't appear to be a super strong scent. Obviously I want to be able to smell it but for the most part I really dislike scents that linger all day long.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

First up was a lovely whiff of pineapple and lime. I like this combo alot, sweet and slightly tart. Then came the melon. A rich juicy cantaloupe rolled out and watermelon started to creep in very softly. I'm smiling at this point...then something floral, what is that? I should know...but it became powdery and oh oh that's a problem. But fortunately  this powder scent subsided and the conjoined sweetness of the fruit medley enveloped with tangs of citrus and what smells softly peachy apricot. That's where I am now. My first impression. Overall,  I find this to be a soft fragrance. Subtle and not in your face. If it were music I'd be dancing slow and close, taking it all in. I can see or better smell why an edp has been requested. 

@rochelleSYou had me nervous at "powdery". This is why I dont like SHP, bc I get a strong powdery scent from it. Hope thats not what I pick up on in STP. 🤞🏻

@AmericanBulldogMom  I don't get a powdery scent from SHP but the reason why I don't like it is because I always feel like I get a whiff of cat pee.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

Then you are going to be very pleasantly pleased. I was surprised when I applied it at how soft it was. I kind of was expecting a more piquant bouquet. Like a freshly cut bowl of ripe fruit on the buffet that perfumes the air. Nope this is a sexy dude who raises his eyebrow inviting you closer.  I wouldn't mind a slight lingering of this fragrance at all. It's very pleasing, definitely not cloying in any way.

When are you anticipating delivery?