WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Summer Pink Lemonade

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@tsavorite 

No, no floral at all. Just a soft combination of fruit. The strawberry smells delicious, just like the perfectly ripened juicy berry we all covet and enjoy. I smell the same  aromatic quality in this NBT.  The cuke lends a little green but still seems conjoined with the grapefruit, as I still smell them together. It seems to temper any acidity or sharpness that grapefruit can have in fragrance. Possibly having the same effect on the lemon too, as this is appearing a bit more creamy as opposed to bright and dominant. 

Thank you....I think I will try this instead.  Sounds very light over all....I found the CLV rather intense and strong and it stayed that way on my hands and one arm area I tested out.  I got a headache rather quickly.  I have retested it several times and even mixed a tiny amount with the unscented NBT 319...which does have a slight scent but I never get such headaches from it at all.  

Oh poo ....I just checked and it's gone....I missed out...bummer.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@tsavorite 

No, no floral at all. Just a soft combination of fruit. The strawberry smells delicious, just like the perfectly ripened juicy berry we all covet and enjoy. I smell the same  aromatic quality in this NBT.  The cuke lends a little green but still seems conjoined with the grapefruit, as I still smell them together. It seems to temper any acidity or sharpness that grapefruit can have in fragrance. Possibly having the same effect on the lemon too, as this is appearing a bit more creamy as opposed to bright and dominant. 

Thank you....I think I will try this instead.  Sounds very light over all....I found the CLV rather intense and strong and it stayed that way on my hands and one arm area I tested out.  I got a headache rather quickly.  I have retested it several times and even mixed a tiny amount with the unscented NBT 319...which does have a slight scent but I never get such headaches from it at all.  

Oh poo ....I just checked and it's gone....I missed out...bummer.

@tsavorite 

Chaz is on tomorrow 8-9pm pacific time...that is too bad it is sold out..keep checking back they may restock it..Smiley Happy 

@rochelleS 

thanks for the great review, sound like I would like it also...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Summer Pink Lemonade

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi 

You're welcome. I'm only seeing the Pink Lemonade NBT available with the 32oz CC now.

Respected Contributor

I got my SPL kit but won't be trying it out until tomorrow, so that won't help anyone that wants to buy it tonight, the last day of the sale.

I will say I did give it a sniff and definitely got the citrus of the lemon/grapefruit as well as the strawberry.