WEN

Respected Contributor

Has anyone else gotten there SPL yet? mine isn't here..

It is so interesting all the different smells, (or non smells) folks have gotten from it..Smiley Happy  

Thanks...

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - I think I found a way to help with the dry down scent I'm getting and not enjoying being scent sensitive. @World Traveler said she uses WWF as her leave in so my last wash I used SPL for my first cleanse then used WWF for my second cleanse and as a leave-in.

This helped me a lot and will probably do it again - a shout-out to @World Traveler for the hint!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Got the shout-out! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Has anyone else gotten there SPL yet? mine isn't here..

It is so interesting all the different smells, (or non smells) folks have gotten from it..Smiley Happy  

Thanks...

I have it in the cleansing conditioner and mousse.  You smell pink lemonade with some strawberry but to my nose it's really subtle and does not hang around. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @77yangya @riley1 

Well I guess I will be able to sniff before long..Smiley Happy

SPL is certainly having it's day with it's unique scent...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My Pink Lemonade NBT duo is out for delivery today. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

My Pink Lemonade NBT duo is out for delivery today. 

Hi @rochelleS ....please post your impressions of this one...I am thinking I have to make up my mind and place a order for it by tomorrow at midnight to get the sale price!  ThanksWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Summer Pink Lemonade

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite and everyone else...

Just rec'd my Pink Lemonade NBT duo and immediately applied some to my arm.

With my very first impression I do smell lemon, strawberry and Cucumber. After a couple of minutes I am detecting the grapefruit note too.

Initially,  there's a slight sweetness which at this time leans soft and not too much, or cloying thus far. More of the Cucumber and grapefruit combined are starting to come to the top as the minutes pass. I get a better impression overall with more time, allowing the fragrance to open up and ultimately adapt with my chemistry.  

Did someone up thread mention cotton candy? There's a sliver of sweetness that may be similar and it's sitting next to the grapefruit which seems melded with the Cucumber. I still detect subtle lemon underneath, as if it is supporting or anchoring the other notes. So far, the overall is soft on me and is understated and pleasant. I will come back later if I notice anything different. HTH 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@tsavorite and everyone else...

Just rec'd my Pink Lemonade NBT duo and immediately applied some to my arm.

With my very first impression I do smell lemon, strawberry and Cucumber. After a couple of minutes I am detecting the grapefruit note too.

Initially,  there's a slight sweetness which at this time leans soft and not too much, or cloying thus far. More of the Cucumber and grapefruit combined are starting to come to the top as the minutes pass. I get a better impression overall with more time, allowing the fragrance to open up and ultimately adapt with my chemistry.  

Did someone up thread mention cotton candy? There's a sliver of sweetness that may be similar and it's sitting next to the grapefruit which seems melded with the Cucumber. I still detect subtle lemon underneath, as if it is supporting the other notes. So far, the overall is soft on me and is understated and pleasant. I will come back later if I notice anything different. HTH 

Oh thank you so much @rochelleS !  So there is NO flowery scent in this one??  I am hoping the dry down after abit for you is just a very light scent.  For some reason that CLV just is triggering massive headaches for me and is a return for sure.  

I love strawberry not so crazy on lemon glad to hear that's mild....cucumber to my nose doesn't have a scent (I eat some everyday LOL in salad) 

Looking forward to any updates and thanks again so much I may go ahead and get this one.

Is Chaz/WEN back on tormorrow at all??

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite 

No, no floral at all. Just a soft combination of fruit. The strawberry smells delicious, just like the perfectly ripened juicy berry we all covet and enjoy. I smell the same  aromatic quality in this NBT.  The cuke lends a little green but still seems conjoined with the grapefruit, as I still smell them together. It seems to temper any acidity or sharpness that grapefruit can have in fragrance. Possibly having the same effect on the lemon too, as this is appearing a bit more creamy as opposed to bright and dominant.