WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint

[ Edited ]

I'm giving the Melon Mint 2 thumbs up.  Got mine yesterday and used it this morning.  For me, it's very moisturizing and worked well with my curls.  I used Fig and Wen Kids Watermelon as a first cleanse and Melon Mint iwth Indigo as my second cleanse, Pomegranite as a leave-in with White Vanilla Pumpkin styling cream - love the results.  Debating on the gallon, but think I'm caving in.

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 Go for the gallon! LOL! 

Yes, it is a nice scent. I found it to be very refreshing, a good selection for summer. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Well I definitely don’t need a gallon of anything now - I was just going to wait till August to try SMM- but then I saw the QVC2 CC / / Remoist deal that will be offered. I have been trying to convince myself I don’t need that and then I had to read your post @qtrmoonlady1  - so now it is so tempting. Ha

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 - I received my gallon of SMM last night - Thank you QVC for great shipping - unfortunately I had already washed my hair. However, I plan on using it for both cleanses Friday evening or Sat morning.

I've been using it to wash my hands and oh, it is so perfect for summer. I smell cataloupe the most but that may change once I use it in the shower.

@World Traveler - as always, thank you for your description of this formula. 

Valued Contributor

@untitled  and @World Traveler - I caved!  My credit card is screaming, but it'll get over it! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@riley1  -  I received all of my orders yesterday.  I agree, great shipping from QVC!

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1  That's what we are here for.....to enable you to cave. Your credit card can rest another month! ha!

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 

Great to hear!  My SMM shipped so I should get it fairly soon.  I'm glad to hear you say your curls love it.  I have a feeling if I like it well enough, I will go back & order a gallon next time Chaz is on the air.  Maybe I'll go back & get additional RTMs.  It sounds like a great scent to use as my facial "toner" after cleansing.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@untitled wrote:

Well I definitely don’t need a gallon of anything now - I was just going to wait till August to try SMM- but then I saw the QVC2 CC / / Remoist deal that will be offered. I have been trying to convince myself I don’t need that and then I had to read your post @qtrmoonlady1  - so now it is so tempting. Ha

@untitled 

WHAT?!  We're getting a Q2 CC/Remoist deal?  Totally cool...when?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@untitled  and @World Traveler - I caved!  My credit card is screaming, but it'll get over it! Smiley Very Happy

@qtrmoonlady1 

LOL!  My husband paid the credit card bill this morning and I didn't hear any screaming, so I guess that's a good thing. Woman LOL