WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Tears started running down my face when I read your post. I'm doubly touched. My memories and you knowing what I'm feeling with your memories. (((Hugs))) I told my sister what I'd experienced when I put the oil on earlier. "Yup," she said, "he's close, somewhere near you." Having lost both parents in the not so distant past, I felt my heart beating with joy and sadness. I think Sis is right, he is somewhere close. And too think the experience of a Wen oil would evoke such power. Phew. And the skies just opened up, literally pouring as I write. Don't know who's crying harder.....

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SurferWife 

Tears started running down my face when I read your post. I'm doubly touched. My memories and you knowing what I'm feeling with your memories. (((Hugs))) I told my sister what I'd experienced when I put the oil on earlier. "Yup," she said, "he's close, somewhere near you." Having lost both parents in the not so distant past, I felt my heart beating with joy and sadness. I think Sis is right, he is somewhere close. And too think the experience of a Wen oil would evoke such power. Phew. And the skies just opened up, literally pouring as I write. Don't know who's crying harder.....

Bless your heart @rochelleS Sending you a virtual hug.  It is amazing how much a scent can affect us. ❤️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Right back atcha, my dear. Right back atcha. 💓💓💓