WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint

[ Edited ]

@untitled wrote:

Well I definitely don’t need a gallon of anything now - I was just going to wait till August to try SMM- but then I saw the QVC2 CC / / Remoist deal that will be offered. I have been trying to convince myself I don’t need that and then I had to read your post @qtrmoonlady1  - so now it is so tempting. Ha

I think the QVC2 deal is a 32oz. CC & 16oz Ultra Nurishing Intensive Body Treatment. 

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:

@untitled wrote:

Well I definitely don’t need a gallon of anything now - I was just going to wait till August to try SMM- but then I saw the QVC2 CC / / Remoist deal that will be offered. I have been trying to convince myself I don’t need that and then I had to read your post @qtrmoonlady1  - so now it is so tempting. Ha

I think the QVC2 deal is a 32oz. CC & 16oz Ultra Nurishing Intensive Body Treatment. 

I ordered this on AD a few days ago, but sadly it is still IN PROCESS!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  and everyone else...

Here's a pic of the Big Deal. @World Traveler had posted this and much more, earlier today on the Gallon thread.

Screenshot_2019-06-06-16-43-15-1.png

Trusted Contributor

yeah - oops - that needed an edit.  Sorry.

and thank you.

@w84WEN 

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS @World Traveler - Thanks for this info. I already put one in my cart.

I haven't tried the Coconut Lime Verbena - anyone have any thoughts on this formula. My hair is past my bra strap, wavy/curly (frizz tamed with wen product).

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Oh, honey!  I will be ALL OVER that one!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@Drythe how were you able to order on A/D the QVC2 Big Deal already? I cannot find it any where.....Wen fans want to know!!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Just used the SMM.  I love ❤️ it.  

Scent wise, in the bottle I noticed the mint and melon.    When I cleansed, I smelled melon , cantaloupe and watermelon. Light and fresh.  I  used  my usual leave in  and a get a light scent when I move my head.   It is a lighter scent than tropical paradise.

performance wise, I let my hair air dry and loved the results.  My hair is very soft, the color has shine and my waves are wavy.   I color and highlight my hair every 2 months.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint

[ Edited ]

Used SMM today for the first time. Did both cleanses with it - performed well in the shower, easy to rinse. I get a very cantaloups scent with little of anything else. Did SC in the SMM as well. I smell more watermelon in the SC.

Hair is air drying and very wavy and soft. Not sure, I may have used a tad too much leave-in. Will see later, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@lrmuffin @riley1 

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!

I really appreciate your description of SMM. As you probably know I've been so curious about the difference or possible similarity of the SMM and STP. You've been most helpful in providing an additional glimpse into this new addition. 💖💖💖

Riley1, I haven't ordered the sc but the watermelon scent you experienced sounds very yummy. That's my favorite fruit. Too bad the Wen Kids doesn't offer sc in watermelon. I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.