WEN

Occasional Contributor

Summer Melon Mint Vs Tropical

I love the Tropical and love the scent but have not tried the SMM yet ~ I am looking at buying the 3 piece kit of the CC, mist and remoist ~  

Scent wise ~ can anyone give me their thoughts ~ I love to use the mists as a quick aromatherapy ~ good smelling things make me happy ~ 

hair wise ~ long wavy on the dry  side hair 

Thanks !

Trusted Contributor

Re: Summer Melon Mint Vs Tropical

[ Edited ]

I love the scent of both

the tropical is like a bowl of fruit.

the SMM is like a bowl of melons.

honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon.

edit. o and with a bit of peppermint to balance out the sweetness.

Honored Contributor

I prefer Summer Mellon Mint to the Summer Tropical Paradise. I'm a dedicated mint person!

Respected Contributor

I love 'em both.  The Wen girls on here described them very well too.  Chaz has that knack of making his scents so authentic, so very much like nature itself. 

Respected Contributor

Of the two scents I love the SMM, but my scalp can react to all the mint sometimes, so I mix mine...Smiley Happy  The SMM & Winter White Forrest are my 2 favorite scents Chaz has recently done, they both are true to there names! enjoy

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I prefer the fusion of fresh fruits in Tropical Paradise over the melon ball medley of Melon Mint...

I keep asking myself why is there mint in here? It's like eating melon with a peppermint hard candy tucked in your cheek.

It's a matter of taste.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I prefer Summer Mellon Mint to the Summer Tropical Paradise. I'm a dedicated mint person!

@World Traveler 

So do I!  It's more of a "clean" scent to me.  I do love my Tropical Paradise, & I was surprised I was more drawn to Melon Mint, but it is definitely my favorite summer scent.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

My favorite scents usually come from the winter seasonals, but of the summer the Melon Mint is also my favorite scent -- do prefer it to the Tropical.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t fall in love with STP as I normally do with most of Chaz’s creations . However I did fall in love with SMM and it’s on my must have list along with SMC and SHP. Which means this will be stocked .
Occasional Contributor

he Re: Summer Melon Mint Vs Tropical

Thank you for the comments~ I think I am going to try the Melon Mint ~ I used the Tropcial Body treatment today to give me time to test ~ and it is quite fruity sweet smelling ~ my fav is the summer mango he retired~ 

I use to be on the board alot under Puzzled ~ but somehow I wa banned for solicitation~ which I have no idea how since I am retired ~ and don't sell anything ~ just buy buy buy ~