WEN

Contributor
Well, I missed the Summer Honey Peach gallon and that is the only seasonal that I use. Do any of the other scents have the same honey/tea complex as the SHP? Thanks for your help!
Honored Contributor

Re: Summer Honey Peach Dupe?

@danabanayna wrote:
Well, I missed the Summer Honey Peach gallon and that is the only seasonal that I use. Do any of the other scents have the same honey/tea complex as the SHP? Thanks for your help!

@danabanayna 

I think many have the honey/tea complex, but I can't tell you specifically which ones.  The newer formulas tend to have them.  

But honestly, I find that every formula is a little different in how it leaves my hair.

Contributor

I believe Fall Tuscan Pear has the same honey complex. It is absolutely amazing & my favorite by far. It works great for my graying color treated hair and it smells great too. Light fruit (pear) & not heavy menthol. I love it!
Respected Contributor

Nearly all the seasonals have some honey compounds in them, but I think only SHP has manuka honey in it.  I can't use any of the CC's with honey in them, since I developed a sensitivity to what Chaz uses, but before I developed that, I also think Fall Tuscan Pear is a good bet.  Honestly, I think you should look at the ingredient stack on the seasonal cleansing conditioners, that would let you compare them all and find the best alternative.  Even though SHP has sold out, it's ingredient list is still in there.  Given how many seasonals there are, it's going to take some reading on your part, but those igredient stacks will be your best bet.   Happy reading!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

I figured you would know which formulas had the honey complex.  So you would know which ones not to get!  You always do your research!👍

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, @geezerette , SHP is a hard one to match, because it doesn't have the "trimonium honey" compound in it, it has several different kinds of honey extracts, including manuka.  I think I remember that SHP was the very first seasonal he introduced with honey in it, and from then on he used a honey compound instead of several different honey extracts.  I don't know if it's easier to source or what, but for sure the compound is going to be more consistent, and thus more predictable in it's behavior in blending into any CC as well as more predictable results on the hair.

Honored Contributor

@danabanayna 

Chaz said that all the spring and summer formulas that have sold out will be back by the 12th.  (QVC didn't order enough.)  That includes your SHP.

The only formula that they can't get more of is the WEN kids.  They have strawberry banana, but can't get more the others.

Also, he doesn't expect the Indigo to last all month.

Contributor

Thank you so much! You made my day!
Honored Contributor

@danabanayna wrote:
Thank you so much! You made my day!

@danabanayna 

He didn't say how many would be coming in, so if I were you I'd keep checking the website and order as soon as it's available to make sure I got what I wanted.

I hope you can get it!🤞