WEN

Honored Contributor

Suggestion: Discovery kit with ALL the CCs

[ Edited ]

Remember they used to do those discovery kits with the 6oz CC bottles? I think we need a new one with every single CC. 

I admit that the last few years I haven't kept up on trying all the new CCs. I haven't tried MIF, Mens, the new FF, and the only new seasonals I've tried is SOB and SHP. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestion: Discovery kit with ALL the CCs

I think this would be a great idea...especially since there are so many formulas now.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Remember they used to do those discovery kits with the 6oz CC bottles? I think we need a new one with every single CC. 

I admit that the last few years I haven't kept up on trying all the new CCs. I haven't tried MIF, Mens, the new FF, and the only new seasonals I've tried is SOB and SHP. 

@jaxs mom, I was really sorry that QVC discontinued the Wen Classic Discovery Kits, because it was a great way to try the product line. -- There are Wen packets available but I think you really need to try each formula a few times in order to really get a good idea od how it works on your hair. 

I tend to doubt that they'd do a discovery kit with all of the CCs because there are about 25 of them and it would be too expensive. 

Below are some 6oz CC Discovery kits that I'd love to see: 

* 6 Classics

* 3 Seasonals (one for each season)

* Each December, the four newest Seasonals

* 3 Restoratives & Wen Men 

* 613, 319 (and maybe Wen Men or Pink Jasmine Peony)

* 3 Wen Kids

Wen Dooters, if you're reading this on you iPad, please pass our requests on to Chaz. Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

These 6oz. CC discovery kits used to be offered at QVC until last year...

6 OZ. BOTTLES

--

Set of (6) 6 oz. Cleansing Conditioner Set (A219409) -- $66.00

* (6) 6 oz. bottles of CC (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA & POM)

--

3-pc Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Set (A86335) -- $37.50

* (3) 6 oz. bottles of CC (SAM, FIG & LAV)

___

Respected Contributor

I agree that the kit with the 6 oz. bottles was nice since it gave you a chance to try the different formulas. Maybe the formula that you think isn't right for you actually turns out to be the best so I think it's useful if you don't have to buy a 16 oz. bottle of each to try.

It may be too many and too expensive to have every single CC in one kit but they could put different kits together as @bebe777 suggested.