WEN

Respected Contributor

VenturaHighway, I have used both, and while glossing serum does give some smoothing and shine, it does nothing as a true heat protectant when using heated tools.  That's what styling creme is designed to do, as well as all the usual WEN benefits.  If you blow dry, flat iron, curling iron, or anything else using heat on your hair, then you should be using styling creme to protect it from the heat.  I only use a Beachwaver once or twice a week at a low temperature of 330 or below, but if I didn't use SC the night before and let my hair air dry overnight before styling I would have a fried, frizzy disaster.  SC is one of my "desert island" products, well, assuming the desert island had electricity.  Woman Embarassed  (good grief, Camille, if I don't have power or my styling tools, why would I need SC!?!)  Okay, CC, oil and re-moist.  SC only if I am on that island as a vacation in a nice hotel, LOL!

Respected Contributor

@CamillePThanks for all your informationWoman Very Happy Yes, I hope your island has plug-insWoman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I tried the core styling cremes in the past and saw no benefit but I purchased the seasonal 3 pack fand I noticed they are very much treatment based. I allowed my hair to air dry and my hair looked as good as it would if I blow dried it.  Smooth streight hair and healthier looking midshaft and ends. The winter vanilla mint smells like peppermint patty  which is insaine.  I do not car much for the CC's but the mouse  and cremes so far I like and seasonals seem to  be better as far as making your hair look and smell good