WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi Wenners, I just posted this 3-part photo shoot on the BB about how to store and organize beauty items. I bought this huge plastic tote at Michael's a few months ago. It is great for the 32 oz. bottles of Wen/Purity!

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

Trusted Contributor

So nicely organized.

i would not want to even speculate how many of those I would need. Ha

@jpie

Respected Contributor

@untitled  LOL!  Yes, I actually have two of the plastic totes, but I am trying to use what I have before I fill the second one.  Helps me exercise a bit of control most times that Chaz is on the air.  Lately he has had some great ODO's!!

I am still working on using a gallon of SHP, after finishing my gallon of SOB earlier this Spring!  

Other than using a 18 gallon Rubbermaid tote, there is no easy storage solution. So.....the gallon(s) shall remain on my closet floor for now! Besides, why hide the gorgeous artwork?

Honored Contributor

LOL @untitled!! You took the words right out of my mouth! 😂

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@jpie thanks!  I'm impressed you are using up your stash!  I'm with @SurferWife & @untitled though.  I need that X 10 LOL. I actually do have several deeper ones I got at Wal-Mart.  Tall enough for a 32oz to stand up.  Smaller ones with oil and remoist stack up in them too.  No way could I even lift one up now!!  Good thing I have an extra closet for them or I'd have no room for shoes😜