WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Scent Lovers.....

It has been posted on this forum many times why there is a discrepancy between whether or not you can change formulas on auto delivery.

Chaz requests that you don't and has mentioned why on previous presentations. They have to manufacture so far in advance that if people change what they originally ordered, then someone who really did want the same thing may not get it because other people changed formulas. It has caused quite a stir over the years. 

I have been one of those people who has lost out because others changed the formula and when it came to me receiving my original order again on auto delivery, I was told that it was sold out.

I asked Chaz about it one time when he was cutting my hair. He said QVC hosts continue to say you can change formulas and he gently tries to let people know that it causes problems and there are no guarantees you will get what you thought you could get.

His suggestion to me was to get more than one of an item that will be on auto delivery, to ensure I get exactly what I want. I have done that for the past two years now, and that way I get the same price, no worry about not getting what I ordered on auto-delivery, and if it was free shipping only on the first order and not the subsequent orders, I got the free shipping anyway.

Works for me!

Respected Contributor

Hi, World Traveler, yes, I think you're right.  You cannot change.  I heard them say it on one of the shows when the TSV was presented.  That's okay with me though.  I get two that's TWO sets.  I know some probably got the whole kaboodle but I got alot of other stuff so two it was.  I get the winter and summer.  The only real draw for me out of the spring one is the Fresh Floral one.  I have a half NBT left in that.  That is one of my top favorites.  I think to change would be way to confusing besides the facts about having enough manufactured without too much left over.  My husband works in IT and has to deal with customer service from the IT end so he gets it if I slip.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for posting this. Yes, the hosts keep saying you can change the scent and I have heard Chaz explain why it may cause problems down the line.

I too have not received an order or two just like you. Frustrating for sure.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Contributor

Ok so it sounds like I did the right thing then by ordering the 2 AD sets I really wanted. I’ll leave them as is!!!

I’m already pretty glad I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered all of the seasonal SCs I wanted before they sold out (trio of WVM, summer trio & fall trio). That should last me quite a while since I only use one pump a day.