WEN

Trusted Contributor

Spring Orange Blossom RTM vs. Spring Cherry Blossom

I have a question regarding mostly the Spring Cherry Blossom RTM. I have and use the Spring Orange Blossom, it is a clean, fresh pleasant scent that is not too overpowering to my asthma. I’ve tried and couldn’t use the Spring Lilac and as much as I love the scent of lilacs, find it too strong and overpowering for me. I’m thinking about the Cherry Blossom RTM and was wondering how the scent intensity is as compared to the Orange Blossom? I prefer the light, clean scented fragrances. Anything chemical scented or cloyingly strong is an instant asthma trigger for me. Is the Cherry Blossom a light, clean scented fragrance like the Orange Blossom and can you describe the scent for me? Any help would be really appreciated. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spring Orange Blossom RTM vs. Spring Cherry Blossom

@Maltichonmom17 - I use both of those CCs. I have to wash my hair later today and will use the SCB to give you a more accurate "scent" as I haven't used it yet this spring.

However, I find the SOB to be extremely light - as in a scent of the orange blossom flower on the wind. The SCB to me is a heavier scent (more flowery) but it doesn't give me a headache at all.

To me, the SCB is like when  you walk into a flower shop and get many scents together. None of them are bad they just all blend together. To my nose it is not a "rose" scent or else I could not use it.

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 

Wish I could help you, I have asthma too.

However, I could not use the SOB, and love the Lilac.  

Best wishes in your search.

Another Labbie Mommie here.  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I haven't tried the Spring Orange Blossom RTM or the Cherry Blossom RTM, but WEN does have 319 RTM if you're sensitive to fragrances.  It's fragrance free.  A345280

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it. 😊