WEN

New Contributor
@FleMktQn I def will be adding re moist to my monthly web box for sure- have not had chance to try it yet! Can't wait!
Esteemed Contributor

@claire07bear 

The order in which you apply your leave in products, and the method of application you use to apply and distribute the products are two separate choices.

So do what's right for your hair, and don't worry about whatever you read about ethnicity.

The point of reversed order application of leave in products is to slow the loss of moisture from hair between washes. 

(Remember i asked if your hair gets drier or oilier with time?)

That said, some who renew their hair's moisture by doing a daily hair wash may simply prefer the results of a reverse order application anyhow.

The point of NOT combing or raking fingers through hair, and instead using "praying hands" method of application of leave in products, is to leave natural wave formations and curl clumps undisturbed, and minimize frizzing, especially when diffuser or air drying.

Take a month off from using your wheat based SAM.

Did I read you're ordering SAM from Guthy Renker?

At one point the formula they were selling was different from the SAM you get from Chaz or the Q.  Possible that's changed and it's all the same now. Check it out by comparing your ingredients with those listed on Chaz's website.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hello everyone!

Hope all is well with you.

@FleaMktQn 

Haven’t seen you in a while, hope all is well.

My DH showed me a photo of Parrots 🦜 in Afghanistan who are addicted to the Poppies.  A huge flock of them raiding the fields.

I thought of you and wondered if you had ever heard of this?

They were beautiful & VERY Happy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Hi @Drythe   All is well here and I hope you are well too Heart

I've never heard about the parrots and poppies, I'm sure those birds were having a very good time Woman LOL

New Contributor

Wow! The formulas are different! I had no idea! That should not be, if it has Chaz's name on it, the formulas should be the same:

Here's the SAM ingredients from QVC:

Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Cherry Bark Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein, PEG-60, Almond Glycerides, Menthol, Essential Oils, Citric Acid,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

SAM ingredients from GR:

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, HydrolyzedWheat Protein, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

I will cancel my GR box and just order the Re moist and 613 (maybe invest in gallon) since I already have a gallon of the SHL (use for first cleanse).

thanks so much for your help! It blows my mind that the ingredients are different. I felt like I've been cheated!