WEN

Honored Contributor

Spring Duo Sale 5/2

[ Edited ]

Chaz will be on Girls Night In tonight (9pm eastern).

Featuring a 32 oz Cleansing Conditioner with a Supersize Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment.

Six Spring scents, One Summer scent (melon mint).

$69.96 five EZ pays  

ETA:  Spring: A369606 Cherry Blossom, Desert Poppy, Fresh Floral, Honey Lilac, Orange Blossom, Pink Tulip

Summer: A369607

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

I just purchased the Spring Cherry Blossom.  Have you used that scent?  That is one that I have NEVER tried?  It's between that & Spring Honey Lilac?  Thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@geezerette 

I just purchased the Spring Cherry Blossom.  Have you used that scent?  That is one that I have NEVER tried?  It's between that & Spring Honey Lilac?  Thoughts?

@SurferWife - I've used both. And I like them both. But if I had to choose I'd definitely go with the Cherry Blossom. You made the right choice!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Thanks for responding so quickly!  I was tempted to change it to Honey Lilac, but I'm sticking with Cherry Blossom.  I pulled up a thread from 2017 to read WENner comments from back then and most said it is a light floral with a touch of cherry.  I think I made the right decision!  I can't wait to wear the UNIBT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@geezerette 

@SurferWife 

No, I never have tried the Cherry Blossom.

Glad you got an answer from @beach-mom!☺️

Hope you enjoy it!🤞