WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Spoke to Chaz on periscope

@vermint wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:
I have never smelled any of those seasonals. Will be counting on all of you to steer me towards making a selection when September comes Smiley Happy

Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Fall Apple Spice both have a spice scent to them. To me, the Fall Apple Spice smells like maple. It's an extremely strong and overpowering scent that clings to my hair, the entire bathroom and my towels. It's the one Wen I really don't care for. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is a different kind of spice and I actually like that one. It doesn't linger in my hair and it gives my hair the moisture it needs. Fall Tuscan Pear is more fruity and has a light pear scent. That one is my favorite.

What you said is EXACTLY my experience with the fall scents! I have a bottle of FGP from the Dec. TSV, so I'll be going for the FTP come September...hoping for styling products in that one, too. I have the oil and the RTM...they are heavenly!

I agree with HSB but I haven't tried FGP (just hate to open another bottle) Smiley Frustrated

I have the CC, oil & RTM in FTP too. Love the oil & CC but haven't used the RTM. I also have the SC & like it alot

Now in defense of FAS, the smell is strong but the performance is amazing, I have the oil & RTM in it too. I like the oil but don't like the RTM, the smell is too much & it leaves my hair a little sticky.

Respected Contributor

This member of the Luddite contingent has to raise her hand and ask, Kitkat, how does one "get" Periscope?  Does one have to have a "smart phone" with a data plan to download and use that software, or can it be installed on a laptop or tablet?  TIA!

Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
Apple spice, ginger pumpkin and Tuscan pear in September. Just rewatched the video.

I am in awful trouble!!  MIF is my main stay, apple spice is the only seasonal I would order at this point, but maybe FTP, and the new FTP fragarnce....Oh my I better make some $ this summer..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I'll definitely be stocking up on my FAS. Yes, the credit card will be smoking hot in September.
Frequent Contributor

Ok so to get periscope, you have to have a Twitter account first. I then downloaded the app on my iPhone 6 but I'm sure you can on a laptop or iPad as well. Then you log in with your id and password and you follow Chaz. If you happen to be online the same time he is live shooting a video, you can ask questions as a question bar comes up. You can also tap your screen and send hearts to him. If you are not online the same time he is, you can choose to watch the videos that he has posted and you can choose to see the questions that people have asked or not. He will answer if you ask a question. Of course he does miss some questions too as the questions scroll away after a couple of seconds. I highly suggest all you wenners try it. It's pretty new to me as well but it has been addictive! Let me know if you have questions and I will try to help answer them.
Respected Contributor

Okay, well, than, I guess I will have to enter the Twitterverse, won't I?  Thanks, Kitkat!

Respected Contributor

I'm gonna live vicariously thru the WEN boards Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
I have never smelled any of those seasonals. Will be counting on all of you to steer me towards making a selection when September comes Smiley Happy

Oh boy. let's hold off on that conversation LOL let's enjoy summer Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Fall Apple Spice both have a spice scent to them. To me, the Fall Apple Spice smells like maple. It's an extremely strong and overpowering scent that clings to my hair, the entire bathroom and my towels. It's the one Wen I really don't care for. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is a different kind of spice and I actually like that one. It doesn't linger in my hair and it gives my hair the moisture it needs. Fall Tuscan Pear is more fruity and has a light pear scent. That one is my favorite.

What you said is EXACTLY my experience with the fall scents! I have a bottle of FGP from the Dec. TSV, so I'll be going for the FTP come September...hoping for styling products in that one, too. I have the oil and the RTM...they are heavenly!

I love the FTP oil! I didn't get teh RTM last year but I'm tempted to get it this time around.

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

I love the FTP for scent and performance both.  I definitely didn't like the FAS and didn't try FGP since I don't like spicy body products. I was fairly new to Wen when I ordered FAS in the tsv so I didn't know any better.  FTP will be the only seasonal that I use this fall and definitely will stock up on it.  Although, I still have some in my stash from last year. 

FAS was the first seasonal that was around when I started using Wen. I didn't buy it based on the reviews and people's description of the scent. Since it was in the December TSV that year I figured I would try it now that I had a bottle but that one was definitely not for me! I still have some FTP left but maybe I'll actually manage to use up some of it before it comes back. Cat Tongue