WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Spoke to Chaz on periscope

I'm now convinced I need to get periscope!

Speaking with Chaz 😍
Frequent Contributor

Yes you do!!! He answered a lot of questions and you can ask him anything. He also showed his house and his yard. Absolutely lovely!!! Go get periscope, it's addictive though!
Respected Contributor

Hello, Kitkat21 and welcome. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on getting to speak to Chaz! I'm happy for you. You must've been so excited. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
Apple spice, ginger pumpkin and Tuscan pear in September. Just rewatched the video.

I'm looking forward to the return of the Fall Tuscan Pear!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
I have never smelled any of those seasonals. Will be counting on all of you to steer me towards making a selection when September comes Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Fall Tuscan Pear!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitkat21 wrote:
I have never smelled any of those seasonals. Will be counting on all of you to steer me towards making a selection when September comes Smiley Happy

Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Fall Apple Spice both have a spice scent to them. To me, the Fall Apple Spice smells like maple. It's an extremely strong and overpowering scent that clings to my hair, the entire bathroom and my towels. It's the one Wen I really don't care for. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is a different kind of spice and I actually like that one. It doesn't linger in my hair and it gives my hair the moisture it needs. Fall Tuscan Pear is more fruity and has a light pear scent. That one is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitkat21 wrote:
He said the fall seasonal scents will be returning in September and he is hoping to get mandarin Italian fig in gallons too..... Also the pumpkin will be back. I have a feeling I am going to be in trouble in September! Lol

Kitkat21, thanks so much for sharing this info from Chaz about the fall Seasonals. I've added this information to the Wen - July Chat (2015)  thread (message #1). And congrats on getting to chat with Chaz!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

___

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- Chaz has been streaming video on Periscope  ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- July Chat (2015) -- 

___

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Fall Ginger Pumpkin and Fall Apple Spice both have a spice scent to them. To me, the Fall Apple Spice smells like maple. It's an extremely strong and overpowering scent that clings to my hair, the entire bathroom and my towels. It's the one Wen I really don't care for. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is a different kind of spice and I actually like that one. It doesn't linger in my hair and it gives my hair the moisture it needs. Fall Tuscan Pear is more fruity and has a light pear scent. That one is my favorite.

What you said is EXACTLY my experience with the fall scents! I have a bottle of FGP from the Dec. TSV, so I'll be going for the FTP come September...hoping for styling products in that one, too. I have the oil and the RTM...they are heavenly!

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

What you said is EXACTLY my experience with the fall scents! I have a bottle of FGP from the Dec. TSV, so I'll be going for the FTP come September...hoping for styling products in that one, too. I have the oil and the RTM...they are heavenly!

I love the FTP for scent and performance both.  I definitely didn't like the FAS and didn't try FGP since I don't like spicy body products. I was fairly new to Wen when I ordered FAS in the tsv so I didn't know any better.  FTP will be the only seasonal that I use this fall and definitely will stock up on it.  Although, I still have some in my stash from last year.