WEN

Frequent Contributor
He said the fall seasonal scents will be returning in September and he is hoping to get mandarin Italian fig in gallons too..... Also the pumpkin will be back. I have a feeling I am going to be in trouble in September! Lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Spoke to Chaz on periscope

@Kitkat21 wrote:
He said the fall seasonal scents will be returning in September and he is hoping to get mandarin Italian fig in gallons too..... Also the pumpkin will be back. I have a feeling I am going to be in trouble in September!Lol

Kitkat21

My Gosh,  I would have been so star struck I would not have been able to say a word!  WOW!  I know he's a very nice, funny, kind man, but still - CHAZ - thud  .... me fainting!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

He's on live right now on periscope and it's all by text. He is answering people's questions live right now if you have periscope you should go check it out right now. He is great!!
Honored Contributor

I remember someone posting that he said that there would no new seasonals next year ( IE starting this fall). So it makes sense they'd bring back the old ones. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
Apple spice, ginger pumpkin and Tuscan pear in September. Just rewatched the video.
Frequent Contributor

Oh yeah and he told me I needed to get the peach, so guess what? I'm gonna order another item! Chaz said so!! Haha
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:
He said the fall seasonal scents will be returning in September and he is hoping to get mandarin Italian fig in gallons too..... Also the pumpkin will be back. I have a feeling I am going to be in trouble in September!Lol

Kitkat21

My Gosh,  I would have been so star struck I would not have been able to say a word!  WOW!  I know he's a very nice, funny, kind man, but still - CHAZ - thud  .... me fainting!

Drythe, You are so funny Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:
Oh yeah and he told me I needed to get the peach, so guess what? I'm gonna order another item! Chaz said so!! Haha

SHP is wonderful. YES You have to try it, especially if Chaz says so.

Valued Contributor

Wow! I'd also be starstruck LOL Congrats on getting through, can't believe you actually asked him permission to get SHP or not. ROTF!

Frequent Contributor

Well I didn't really ask him I just asked him which is better for moisturization between CLV and SHP and he said peach is amazing and so moisturizing so I took that to mean - yep I need to order it. Lol so guess what I just ordered? Hope I can intercept that box from my hubby next week. 😧