WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: So stressed out and sad

[ Edited ]

Jax016 wrote:

... (parts deleted)

... Yes it seems shows are different than b4 and it seemed rushed with different products and and still did not see a presentation of the mini fragrances.  Hopefully next year the shows will be better.

@Jax016, the ODO A289117 mini 6-Piece EDP Fragrance Gift Set wasn't presented until the end of his last 1 hour presentation w/ Jane T.  Yes, even the presentation of the mini fragrances seemed "rushed" ... If/when you watch the video I'm sure will agree.

~

Then Chaz rushed off to join Sandra B. so his TSV could be shown one more time.

~

The box that the fragrances comes in has a magnetic closure ... so the box is a 'keeper' ...  as with most of Chaz's boxes.   I just decorate the section with the WEN logo to cover it up ... and Voila, a new, designer box for storage or to use for gift giving - no wrapping, just add a ribbon.

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

If Chaz offered the same pricing and options as QVC, I would gladly "jump ship"! 

I really wish QVC would notice how much we Wenners spend with them. Wen isn't a cheap line but we are willing to pay for the quality and more natural extracts over cheaper chemical based lines. 

Speaking personally, I do a lot of other shopping with QVC that would end as Chaz is my largest draw to the channel and site. I started with Chaz about a year or so after discovering QVC and I will walk my happy butt out the door if Chaz is gone. 

@nikki48me as well! I would love to be able to dump QVC altogether but you just can't find WEN deals elsewhere! In fact, I only heard about QVC BECAUSE of WEN. I had some friends using it and asked where they got it and they said the best deal was QVC and then they had to tell me what QVC was, lol. Anyway, I do buy a few luminara candles since they were much cheaper on QVC but now you can find them at Bed bath and beyond and other places and the prices are starting to come down (and copy cats are out now too) so even that shopping would go away.

So yeah, if WEN would be offered elsewhere even for a close to QVCs prices, I'd be done with QVC!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

If Chaz offered the same pricing and options as QVC, I would gladly "jump ship"! 

I really wish QVC would notice how much we Wenners spend with them. Wen isn't a cheap line but we are willing to pay for the quality and more natural extracts over cheaper chemical based lines. 

Speaking personally, I do a lot of other shopping with QVC that would end as Chaz is my largest draw to the channel and site. I started with Chaz about a year or so after discovering QVC and I will walk my happy butt out the door if Chaz is gone. 

@nikki48me as well! I would love to be able to dump QVC altogether but you just can't find WEN deals elsewhere! In fact, I only heard about QVC BECAUSE of WEN. I had some friends using it and asked where they got it and they said the best deal was QVC and then they had to tell me what QVC was, lol. Anyway, I do buy a few luminara candles since they were much cheaper on QVC but now you can find them at Bed bath and beyond and other places and the prices are starting to come down (and copy cats are out now too) so even that shopping would go away.

So yeah, if WEN would be offered elsewhere even for a close to QVCs prices, I'd be done with QVC!

Yep, I too am here for only 2 things - wen and Philosophy. 

Respected Contributor

Hi there.  I saw only one time the WVM in gallons and when I clicked on it, it said not available.  I seriously doubt gallons will be available on QVC right now unless they do some kind of private access thing.  Anyway, you can get a gallon on Chaz's site but unfortunately it's $256.00.  If you simply cannot live without it, and I feel this way about products, then I'd go for it. The little kit with the styling creme, mousse and RTM in WVM is still available and in fact I got one.  I wanted the New WRC but I got the CC and styling creme from Chaz's site so I figured I go for the WVM.  The WVM oil is still open too.  WVM was very in demand from when it first came out and I saw on one of the shows when they said sold out.  Now, the winter seasonals have just come out, it may come back.  ANY time I feel upset about something I always call QVC, always.  I would not hold out too much hope for anything in a gallon though.  Again, I just checked and the WVM oil IS available.  I, myself feel the visit wasn't odd I just feel sad because Chaz was only on one day.  The tsv is wonderful and I would have gotten that but there were other things I got so..Any time I cannot get a item I go to a second choice.  I'm over the moon about Wen Men and the only things in that are the CC, paste, styling creme only in 4oz. and oil.  I'm DYING for an RTM or lotion or EDP so I can keep the smell on me because the smell sends me in raptures.