WEN

Regular Contributor

Guys, I am so disappointed at how QVC has handled this Wen visit. All that I wanted to get was a WVM gallon and a couple of oils and  maybe a styling kit.

However, besides the styling kit, I have gotten nothing and I am getting very nervous and frustrated. I keep putting the CC and oil kit into my cart but don't want to order it if there is still a chance that the gallon may be available tonight. 

I then put some oils in my cart but,if the gallon is not going to be available,I would obviously prefer to get the kit with the cc and oil.

To make matters worse, the 32 oz of the WVM is gone. Why is it not available on wait list? This is completely crazy. I am not going to buy a bunch of 16 oz bottles. That's just a waste of money but I need WVM to last me throughout the year ( It is one of my 3essentials).

Am I the only one who thinks that this visit has been odd? Don't get me wrong, there are some good values but I feel like something is off with it.

Am I losing it or is anyone else feeling the same way?

Esteemed Contributor

If you're that nervous and stressed out over hair products then, yes, you are losing it!!  Don't sweat the small stuff.......

Respected Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

Guys, I am so disappointed at how QVC has handled this Wen visit. All that I wanted to get was a WVM gallon and a couple of oils and  maybe a styling kit.

However, besides the styling kit, I have gotten nothing and I am getting very nervous and frustrated. I keep putting the CC and oil kit into my cart but don't want to order it if there is still a chance that the gallon may be available tonight. 

I then put some oils in my cart but,if the gallon is not going to be available,I would obviously prefer to get the kit with the cc and oil.

To make matters worse, the 32 oz of the WVM is gone. Why is it not available on wait list? This is completely crazy. I am not going to buy a bunch of 16 oz bottles. That's just a waste of money but I need WVM to last me throughout the year ( It is one of my 3essentials).

Am I the only one who thinks that this visit has been odd? Don't get me wrong, there are some good values but I feel like something is off with it.

Yes, I am confused myself on the WVM gallons bc they said on Periscope they would be here for Chaz' visit today. 😏

Honored Contributor

Since the 32oz WVM has sold out so early in the month, the chances are really good that it will come in again before the end the February.  Unless it was mentioned in one of the shows to the contrary, this is always what has happened in the past.

Honored Contributor

@kesstrain Have you contacted either QVC or Chaz Dean (via the number on the back of the bottle) to ask them? I would post a question in the Customer Care forum and see if one of the mod can find out for you. Use a clear title to get get help from a mod.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

If you're that nervous and stressed out over hair products then, yes, you are losing it!!  Don't sweat the small stuff.......

That's really dismissive. She's having a hard time finding an item she relies on. That's frustrating for any consumer, no matter what the item may be.

Unfortunately, that's the problem with limited edition items. I hate falling in love with them because you're out of luck when they finally go away. That's why I'm always bummed when I try one of the new WEN seasonals and I don't like it, but a small part of me is relieved that I won't have to worry about it going away.

Super Contributor

@kesstrain   I was under the impression that no gallons would be available until June of next year b/c the fall seasonals sales was not great.  The only thing I can suggest is call CS and ask them.  I figured if they did not mention it by now, the gallons would not be available.  They may have gallons at Chazdean.com but it would be more money.  Sorry the gallons are not available for you.  Yes I was surprised the 32 oz sold out so early.  Guessing a lot wanted WVM.

Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

When we are trying to plan advance notice is key. I get that the gallon not being available yet threw a wrench in your plans. Although you dont want to do 16 ozs that may be the way to go as the Winter season just began so there is still a chance for QVC to bring in the gallon.

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

@geezerette I would normally assume that as well but I just don't have as much confidence in the Q's support of Wen as I used to. It is bizarre to me that there is no waitlist

Trusted Contributor

@Jax016 wrote:

@kesstrain   I was under the impression that no gallons would be available until June of next year b/c the fall seasonals sales was not great.  The only thing I can suggest is call CS and ask them.  I figured if they did not mention it by now, the gallons would not be available.  They may have gallons at Chazdean.com but it would be more money.  Sorry the gallons are not available for you.  Yes I was surprised the 32 oz sold out so early.  Guessing a lot wanted WVM.

Well that would suck if they made a decision on all gallons based on the only gallon they offered in fall (FGP). FGP does nothing for me but I would have JUMPED at a gallon of FTP.

#IAmTeamWen