WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Wen Woman wrote:

I have been DVRing all the shows! Wen Men oil was pretty tempting but I passed. I did order a 32oz FF CC, can't wait to get it.Smiley Happy

Maybe I should keep an eye on Shawn's show for OTO's but it will be a painful experience. 

I'm hoping there will be an OTO tomorrow for WWC SC & mousse with a brush Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn, I was wondering if they might have the 2 Seasonal 16oz. CCs plus 2 Seasonal 6oz RTMs for an OTO tomorrow. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I'm glad you stocked up. I really like the 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- just for the aromatherapy benefits because unfortunately it doesn't refresh my baby fine hair -- but I'm being more and more drawn to the Seasonal RTMs. lol, I love the Seasonals... even the Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena... kind of... Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I seem to get different results with the RTMs. I can't use the 613 and SCLV RTMs as they just left my hair sticky and greasy. The FIG and BGT RTMs work better for me. I just tried the WWC RTM that came with the 3-piece set and that one seems to be fine for me as well.

@HSB1204, thanks so much for that tip. Smiley Happy

Early on, I tried three or four of the Replenishing Treatment Mists that I got in the various kits, but all of the weighed down my baby fine hair on the second "freshen up" day. 

I'll give some more of them a chance on my hair. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I can usually only use the RTM on the day that I cleansed my hair. On the second day I still have to cleanse again so I just use the RTM if my hair is starting to get a little dry or frizzy. That or I'll use it while my hair is still wet. I'd love to be able to skip a day of cleansing but I've used Wen for a little over two years now and I still have to cleanse every day.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Maybe there will be more OTOs during one of the Monday shows?

@Jen44  I was hoping for a kit that includes the new FF formula that was either a duo (choice of BGT or MIF) or trio of all 3 of BGT, MIF and FF.  I wanted to wait to see if any were offered before ordering this new formula.   

If there was a good deal with the FF CC in it I'd go for it - as long as MIF wasn't part of it. I really dislike the scent of it.

I think FF, MIF and BGT could be TSV in March. Don't you? Last March it was - MIF debute, along with BGT, with 613, styling creme, and rtm. At the great price too. The main choice CC was 32 oz!!!

Well, actually, I have no idea what coming March TSV may possibly be, but I know Chaz will surprise us again, like he always does - with great product and amazing values.

I only wish, that if it is a set based on Restorative CCs, that most of us will like it!

Because last time, some people were complaining it was Rice based TSV only, and did not get it. I hope EVERYONE will start loving Restorative Rice CCs line - I think it is the Best line Chaz has created so far! I really mean it.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@Jen44  I was hoping for a kit that includes the new FF formula that was either a duo (choice of BGT or MIF) or trio of all 3 of BGT, MIF and FF.  I wanted to wait to see if any were offered before ordering this new formula.   

If there was a good deal with the FF CC in it I'd go for it - as long as MIF wasn't part of it. I really dislike the scent of it.

I think FF, MIF and BGT could be TSV in March. Don't you? Last March it was - MIF debute, along with BGT, with 613, styling creme, and rtm. At the great price too. The main choice CC was 32 oz!!!

Well, actually, I have no idea what coming March TSV may possibly be, but I know Chaz will surprise us again, like he always does - with great product and amazing values.

I only wish, that if it is a set based on Restorative CCs, that most of us will like it!

Because last time, some people were complaining it was Rice based TSV only, and did not get it. I hope EVERYONE will start loving Restorative Rice CCs line - I think it is the Best line Chaz has created so far! I really mean it.

@sonechko, yes!! yes!! Yes!!! on all counts!!! Smiley Happy

I think that you, @Drythe, and I are really beating the new Restorative CC line. Smiley Happy

I was a slightly later convert than the two of you, because I didn't try out the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) until June. Smiley Happy

Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) -- now replaced by MIF -- was my favorite as soon as it was created (it bumped the 613 CC off of it's top perch).

I agree that the Restorative line -- which now includes the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC -- is Chaz best line to date. -- That extra dose of bamboo water does something wenderful for my hair. Smiley Wink

I thnk that this march TSV will be a 613 and Restorative combo, which allow you to choose the Restorative option that you want -- either MIF, BGT or FF. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

I think that you, @Drythe, and I are really beating the new Restorative CC line. Smiley Happy

I was a slightly later convert than the two of you, because I didn't try out the Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) until June. Smiley Happy

Bamboo Green Tea (BGT) -- now replaced by MIF -- was my favorite as soon as it was created (it bumped the 613 CC off of it's top perch).

I agree that the Restorative line -- which now includes the new rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC -- is Chaz best line to date. -- That extra dose of bamboo water does something wenderful for my hair. Smiley Wink

I thnk that this march TSV will be a 613 and Restorative combo, which allow you to choose the Restorative option that you want -- either MIF, BGT or FF. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I hope the March TSV isn't another one with 613 in it because I have enough of that already. While the restorative line is great I think it might be too much treatment for some people. I can't use it that often without my hair drying out.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I hope the March TSV isn't another one with 613 in it because I have enough of that already. While the restorative line is great I think it might be too much treatment for some people. I can't use it that often without my hair drying out.

@HSB1204, lol, I can't believe I think I just figured this out. Here's why I think the Spring TSV will be the Restorative line plus 613. -- Here's how the TSVs have played out for the last few years: 

* Spring (generally a saturday in March) -- 613 plus Restoratives 

* Fall (generally Labor day saturday) -- Classics 

* December (generally first or second saturday) -- (5) 16oz CC gift sets... with one of these options being a Seasonal option. This year there was also Restorative option as well as a Classic option. -- For a few years before the December 2014 Wen TSV, this TSV had focused on the Seasonals. 

Since these three annual Wen TSV options cover all the main Wen CCs, I tend to think that Chaz is likely to follow this pattern for at least a while. Smiley Happy

I'm hoping that if the March TSV includes the Restorative line that Chaz will include a Wen Men TSV option since it is rice-based, and also includes the 11 amino acid complex as well as the extra skin care ingredients. 

btw, I hope you are having a relaxing time in the office today. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, lol, I can't believe I think I just figured this out. Here's why I think the Spring TSV will be the Restorative line plus 613. -- Here's how the TSVs have played out for the last few years: 

* Spring (generally a saturday in March) -- 613 plus Restoratives 

* Fall (generally Labor day saturday) -- Classics 

* December (generally first or second saturday) -- (5) 16oz CC gift sets... with one of these options being a Seasonal option. This year there was also Restorative option as well as a Classic option. -- For a few years before the December 2014 Wen TSV, this TSV had focused on the Seasonals. 

Since these three annual Wen TSV options cover all the main Wen CCs, I tend to think that Chaz is likely to follow this pattern for at least a while. Smiley Happy

I'm hoping that if the March TSV includes the Restorative line that Chaz will include a Wen Men TSV option since it is rice-based, and also includes the 11 amino acid complex as well as the extra skin care ingredients. 

btw, I hope you are having a relaxing time in the office today. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Yeah, that's true. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be in the March TSV. I guess at that point I'll see if it's something I'm interested in and if 613 is part of it, hopefully I've used up most of my current stash. Cat Happy

I'm headed to the office in a few minutes so we'll see if anyone else decides to show up for work. Cat Happy

Super Contributor

I bit on the new Cucumber Basil fragrance. I've totally fallen for the Toasted Sweet Almond EDP and this new combo sounds fascinating.

The only other deal that caught my eye was the WenPets on easy pay. I'm still on the first bottle of regular WenPets and haven't opened the Lavender yet, but I may need to stash, especially if my stinky puppy finds any other dead things while we're out for walks *blech*

Of course then I'll have to find yet another use for the mixing bottles ...

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I so agree with YOU, @HSB1204!!!!!!!! I WISH it will BE a choice of three Restorative options, and I HOPE, that more people would be willing to give Restoratives another try, since I believe it's the Best Chaz' Line.

But I pray the March TSV would be WITHOUT Six Thirteen in the mix! I have two wonderful A/D with 32 oz 613 - one with NBT, another with Mousse, and I would rather keep those. I also LOVE 613, but I think can't use it too much as it dries my hair out with over-use.

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I bit on the new Cucumber Basil fragrance. I've totally fallen for the Toasted Sweet Almond EDP and this new combo sounds fascinating.

The only other deal that caught my eye was the WenPets on easy pay. I'm still on the first bottle of regular WenPets and haven't opened the Lavender yet, but I may need to stash, especially if my stinky puppy finds any other dead things while we're out for walks *blech*

Of course then I'll have to find yet another use for the mixing bottles ...

@RipleyGirl, congrats on your new Cucumber Basil Tea (CBT) EDP purchase. I'm really looking forward to hearing how you like it. Smiley Happy

I admire your restraint because Chaz keeps talking about how much he likes the new Lavender scent for Wen Pets. -- lol, when you finally do open it up, I look forward to hearing how you like it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy