WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The 613 RTM is one of my faves but I have plenty right now & more coming in ADs with 32 oz CC & NBT Heart One of my other faves is the WWC RTM Heart

It's hard for me to justify buying RTM by itself, unless I find it for $5 at the flea market  Smiley Wink I have a lot that came in kits.

@FleaMktQn, lol, now you're just teasing us. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Bebe, Bebe!!! 613 is NOT for your hair - it is for your FACE! Remember Wen oils for your face?

Well, 613 is toooooooo @bebe777. Trust me.Woman Very Happy

@sonechko, lol, ok I've got several 613 Replenishing Treatment Mists. I'll see how they do for my face. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

The 613 RTM is one of my faves but I have plenty right now & more coming in ADs with 32 oz CC & NBT Heart One of my other faves is the WWC RTM Heart

It's hard for me to justify buying RTM by itself, unless I find it for $5 at the flea market  Smiley Wink I have a lot that came in kits.

I hear you @FleaMktQn. As great as this WWC RTM soundes, unless there is some special on it going on, look elswhere, or get another good deal. All Wen is good. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn, lol, now you're just teasing us. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Well yes @bebe777 LOL But I really did get a full 6 oz WWC RTM & 1/2 of another at the flea market for $5

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I hear you @FleaMktQn. As great as this WWC RTM soundes, unless there is some special on it going on, look elswhere, or get another good deal. All Wen is good. Woman Happy

Yes @sonechko It's All Too good Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
So far, nothing to make me loose all will power and open up the checkbook. However, I think I was bad enough for Christmas. Although my son has gone through my MIF stash pretty quickly, he will have make do with seasonals and BGT until I know what's in store for the March TSV. He does seem to really like my FTP, but that is where I draw the line. Hands off!

There wasn't anything remotely tempting for me either. I checked when the show started to see if there was an OTO I'd be interested in but aside from that I just recorded the show. Oh well, I have plenty of Wen already so it's probably for the best that nothing was tempting me! Cat Wink

@Diva1Donna I agree with you about FTP. I would not want to share that one with anyone!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I'm glad you stocked up. I really like the 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- just for the aromatherapy benefits because unfortunately it doesn't refresh my baby fine hair -- but I'm being more and more drawn to the Seasonal RTMs. lol, I love the Seasonals... even the Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena... kind of... Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I seem to get different results with the RTMs. I can't use the 613 and SCLV RTMs as they just left my hair sticky and greasy. The FIG and BGT RTMs work better for me. I just tried the WWC RTM that came with the 3-piece set and that one seems to be fine for me as well.

Valued Contributor

I have been DVRing all the shows! Wen Men oil was pretty tempting but I passed. I did order a 32oz FF CC, can't wait to get it.Smiley Happy

Maybe I should keep an eye on Shawn's show for OTO's but it will be a painful experience. 

Respected Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

I have been DVRing all the shows! Wen Men oil was pretty tempting but I passed. I did order a 32oz FF CC, can't wait to get it.Smiley Happy

Maybe I should keep an eye on Shawn's show for OTO's but it will be a painful experience. 

I'm hoping there will be an OTO tomorrow for WWC SC & mousse with a brush Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

On second thought I will just stalk the website instead of watching Shawn's show. Some may like her but I can't. 

I did watch long enough to see that the universal OTO will be featured again, so I don't have high hopes of anything else new.