WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

I've been out, so I thought I missed it all! There are some good things, but I can pass on everything this time. I wouldn't MIND having even more of a few things, but unless there is a styling kit I will probably sit this one out.

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! This OTO is for newbies! Woman Happy We all here have our stashes of what's offered. Will wait. As long as it takes. Maybe till Monday. Maybe till Spring. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! This OTO is for newbies! Woman Happy We all here have our stashes of what's offered. Will wait. As long as it takes. Maybe till Monday. Maybe till Spring. Woman Happy

We have a 2 hour show on Monday so here is to hoping there is another OTO on Monday Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko I thought the same thing! I think this month is more geared towards folks trying new things from popular brands than for the true believers. That isn't to say that folks won't get them if they already love the brands, but rather they seem like a lot of try things. Since I've been tempted to try it is working! Haha.

Still, c'mon Monday styling! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Maybe there will be more OTOs during one of the Monday shows?

@Jen44  I was hoping for a kit that includes the new FF formula that was either a duo (choice of BGT or MIF) or trio of all 3 of BGT, MIF and FF.  I wanted to wait to see if any were offered before ordering this new formula.   

Esteemed Contributor

I think Chaz might be a little busy right now with several projects going on and a NYC blow out bar, and you know what else.... I mean to focus completely on producing great sets of special offerings to us.
But that's okay too. We will save a little to go berserk in the Spring. Or sooner. Whenever Chaz is ready - I am!!!
Valued Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@Jen44  I was hoping for a kit that includes the new FF formula that was either a duo (choice of BGT or MIF) or trio of all 3 of BGT, MIF and FF.  I wanted to wait to see if any were offered before ordering this new formula.   

I would like those options, as well.  I'd also like a WWC OTO. I bought the WWC CC a year ago and just tried it in December.  I like the texture, and it really made my hair smooth and shiny. Just when I find a CC that I think is "the one" and stock up on it, I end up finding another I like just as much or more.  Definitely not waiting that long to try something I have on hand again.  Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko I am so here for those March TSV values and OTOs. My purchases last spring changed everything about styling, so if it isn't anything too swirly until then, fine. But like you said, sooner is also ok! More is more! Haha.

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

If there was a good deal with the FF CC in it I'd go for it - as long as MIF wasn't part of it. I really dislike the scent of it.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko, I'm glad you stocked up. I really like the 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- just for the aromatherapy benefits because unfortunately it doesn't refresh my baby fine hair -- but I'm being more and more drawn to the Seasonal RTMs. lol, I love the Seasonals... even the Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena... kind of... Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I seem to get different results with the RTMs. I can't use the 613 and SCLV RTMs as they just left my hair sticky and greasy. The FIG and BGT RTMs work better for me. I just tried the WWC RTM that came with the 3-piece set and that one seems to be fine for me as well.

@HSB1204, thanks so much for that tip. Smiley Happy

Early on, I tried three or four of the Replenishing Treatment Mists that I got in the various kits, but all of the weighed down my baby fine hair on the second "freshen up" day. 

I'll give some more of them a chance on my hair. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy