WEN

Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

Well, the OTO we are having - MIF, 613 and SAM is not of interest to me personally, though it is very good. I have my Restorative December TSV on a/d, 613 sets with NBT and with 613 Mossie on a/d, and do not care for SAM.

 

@bebe777! Gimme something Better that this!

 

I am so spoiled with last several month' special deals and amazing kits! I feel like a fat lazy cat, who turns her nose away from a ball of Whiskers!

This is a very first Wen OTO that I am going to pass for the very first time. In my life!

 

 

But, there is always "but" for me with Wen visit, I could stock up on 613 Replenishing Duo Special! I still have one at home, that I just opened, but these selling now look pretty good to me! Besides, the last time I paid $44 for this same Duo.

I got two sets. Yay!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 737
Registered: ‎03-02-2013

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

Maybe there will be more OTOs during one of the Monday shows?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?


@Diva1Donna wrote:
So far, nothing to make me loose all will power and open up the checkbook. However, I think I was bad enough for Christmas. Although my son has gone through myMIF stash pretty quickly, he will have make do withseasonals andBGT until I know what's in store for the March TSV. He does seem to really like my FTP, but that is where I draw the line. Hands off!

 

@Diva1Donna, lol, I know just how you feel. *phew* I'm safe for a change. I am sooo hoping to stay safe until the Spring TSV and Spring Gardenia Green Tea (which probably will be going back to the Wen Vault) and the Spring Orange Blossom CCs... because, along with the final September Wen TSV (w/ Wen Oils) that is going to do some major damage to my wallet. Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?


@Jen44 wrote:

Maybe there will be more OTOs during one of the Monday shows?


 

@Jen44, I have a feeling that there will be a monday OTO as well. lol, I hope I'm safe. Smiley Happy

 

btw, did you get the latest notification I sent out today (just curious)?

 

Thank you for you kind note but because of some recent modifications QVC made to the notification system now I can send out at least 60 notifications at a time so it doesn't take that long. Before I could only send out a max of 20 notifications at a time and that took forever to send out all of the notifications. Now it's pretty easy!! Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?


@sonechko wrote:

Well, the OTO we are having - MIF, 613 and SAM is not of interest to me personally, though it is very good. I have my Restorative December TSV on a/d, 613 sets with NBT and with 613 Mossie on a/d, and do not care for SAM.

 

@bebe777! Gimme something Better that this!

 

I am so spoiled with last several month' special deals and amazing kits! I feel like a fat lazy cat, who turns her nose away from a ball of Whiskers!

This is a very first Wen OTO that I am going to pass for the very first time. In my life!

 

 

But, there is always "but" for me with Wen visit, I could stock up on 613 Replenishing Duo Special! I still have one at home, that I just opened, but these selling now look pretty good to me! Besides, the last time I paid $44 for this same Duo.

I got two sets. Yay!


 

@sonechko, lol, honestly I was thankful that I could pass on this OTO... but it's a great offer for folks who are new to Wen. It's a great opportunity to try three different Wen CC lines. 

 

If it's still available, I think you should pick up the 613 RTM duo... that is, if @Drythe left any for you. 

 

Kjelle was doing a count down and I think that a 6:45 pm ET there were only 350 left and Kjelle said that there was no reorder. It's a great value. Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

Thank you @bebe777 for 613 RTM warning, but no worry - I got two sets, waaaaay before they started a count down. C'mon, this is the best mist for my face, forget the hair!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 737
Registered: ‎03-02-2013

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Maybe there will be more OTOs during one of the Monday shows?


 

@Jen44, I have a feeling that there will be a monday OTO as well. lol, I hope I'm safe. Smiley Happy

 

btw, did you get the latest notification I sent out today (just curious)?

 

Thank you for you kind note but because of some recent modifications QVC made to the notification system now I can send out at least 60 notifications at a time so it doesn't take that long. Before I could only send out a max of 20 notifications at a time and that took forever to send out all of the notifications. Now it's pretty easy!! Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

 

@bebe777  Yes, I did - thank you!  I normally don't.  Very hit and miss...  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

 

@sonechko, I'm glad you stocked up. I really like the 613 Replenishing Treatment Mist -- just for the aromatherapy benefits because unfortunately it doesn't refresh my baby fine hair -- but I'm being more and more drawn to the Seasonal RTMs. lol, I love the Seasonals... even the Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena... kind of... Smiley Wink

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,681
Registered: ‎12-29-2014

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

[ Edited ]

Bebe, Bebe!!! 613 is NOT for your hair - it is for your FACE! Remember Wen oils for your face?

Well, 613 is toooooooo @bebe777. Trust me.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,063
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

The 613 RTM is one of my faves but I have plenty right now & more coming in ADs with 32 oz CC & NBT Heart One of my other faves is the WWC RTM Heart

 

It's hard for me to justify buying RTM by itself, unless I find it for $5 at the flea market  Smiley Wink I have a lot that came in kits.