WEN

Esteemed Contributor

So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

Does any one know if there are going to be any Wen Deals this visit? Like maybe an OTO?

Did not see any posts on this, or else I could be possibly missing some info.

Valued Contributor

Re: So, did I miss something? Or Are There Any Special Deals Coming?

[ Edited ]

Nothing yet, expect for a new cucumber perfume.... but they have a 2hr show coming up so maybe they will surprise us?

Esteemed Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Nothing yet, expect for a new cucumber perfume.... but they have a 2hr show coming up so maybe they will surprise us?

Thanks @segrl21! This is what I thought..... Maybe tonight. We ALWAYS have the scoop by now. I guess because Wen Dooters is not saying anything, because they shushed him. Bummer!

I could very well do without a cucumber, except in my salad. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko And @segrl21, at this point the best value is still the 32oz CC & 4oz Remoist duo (in the Classic scents) which is priced at $59. -- This special is usually offered twice a year with one time being in the January or February months.

I just listed the two 613 kits and the brand new Men's Treatment Oil, but that is all I've found so far.

Dooters isn't saying anything, but I'm wondering if there might be an OTO during the 5-7pm hour. -- unfortunately, I'm on my iPhone which isn't as accurate, but I think they may be trying to hide something in the Priduct listings on the second page. They say that there are 107 product listings but when I go to the second page there are only 106 listings. That may be an OTO sign. 

Unfortunately, these things slip past my iPhone.. Unlike my MacBook. If you see something then post it as soon as you see it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sonechko And @segrl21, at this point the best value is still the 32oz CC & 4oz Remoist duo (in the Classic scents) which is priced at $59. -- This special is usually offered twice a year with one time being in the January or February months.

I just listed the two 613 kits and the brand new Men's Treatment Oil, but that is all I've found so far.

Dooters isn't saying anything, but I'm wondering if there might be an OTO during the 5-7pm hour. -- unfortunately, I'm on my iPhone which isn't as accurate, but I think they may be trying to hide something in the Priduct listings on the second page. They say that there are 107 product listings but when I go to the second page there are only 106 listings. That may be an OTO sign. 

Unfortunately, these things slip past my iPhone.. Unlike my MacBook. If you see something then post it as soon as you see it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777I'm showing 105 results on my macbook, so your phone may be showing even more? 

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777I'm showing 105 results on my macbook, so your phone may be showing even more? 

@segrl21, that's because I do a search for "wen" instead of pulling up

the Wen product listings. This way it includes any assortment kit that has a sample wen product in it. Right now I've got on assortment kit in my listings, so effectively I have 105 straight Wen items.

Im wondering if we might seethe 8oz Remiost at 5pm. Just a guess.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm...... could be @bebe777

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, I just have this feeling... though I could be wrong. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko not sure. Just now tuning in so haven't heard anything yet.

Valued Contributor

So far, nothing to make me loose all will power and open up the checkbook. However, I think I was bad enough for Christmas. Although my son has gone through my MIF stash pretty quickly, he will have make do with seasonals and BGT until I know what's in store for the March TSV. He does seem to really like my FTP, but that is where I draw the line. Hands off!