WEN

Respected Contributor

So.....What Did You Guys Get!

Since Chaz was so generous giving that great discount, what did everyone get? 

I got the three new Bella things.  Got 'em yesterday and just tried the one Finishing Creme in the tube.  WOW!  Yeah, it knocks out frizz.  It gave my hair this satiny finish to it.  The Bella line does that for my hair.  Didn't get around to trying the other two things since our UPS guy and the mail leave us for last so we get our deliveries in the evening.  I guess we're last on the list.  LOL!

Would like to hear what everyone else's favorite thing to get was!

Respected Contributor

Re: So.....What Did You Guys Get!

I bought the Beauty IQ Steal in Summer Honey Peach and the new Dry Oil SPF 20. Had not tried the SHP previously and like it very much. Love the dry oil! I don't go out in the sun much but it's so nice to have a product that I can apply and not leave a white cast on my body. I did use a little in my hair yesterday and gave me a beautiful shine.

Respected Contributor

Re: So.....What Did You Guys Get!

Hi Tricolor1, Hey, GREAT FOR YOU!  I got the SPF too.  I don't go in the sun much either but in case we go to the shore for a day.

OH!  I love the Peach scent.  When Chaz was here in June I got the ReMoist, Oil and comb all in Peach.  I had to get the NBT in Peach too!  The scent lasts too.

I never liked those SPF products that they sell in the drug stores.  It's like rubbing tooth paste on! LOL!  Then I would feel all sticky all day.  Chaz's SPF or even his plain Dry Oil is lovely.  It goes on so smooth and makes the hair really nice too.  Really smooth, soft and shiny.