WEN

Respected Contributor

So QVC, where are the spring Styling Cremes?

I just don't understand why these are not available yet so far into March.  I need more SHL styling creme!  When will they be available?

Honored Contributor

Re: So QVC, where are the spring Styling Cremes?

I hear ya’ sister! Except that my problem is not lack of styling Creme; I need SHL RTM. I’m totally out! At least the RTM is available. I need to order it now, but I’m trying to hold out to see what specials we’ll get on 4/2.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@cosmic1 I'm with you!!  The Spring scents are my seasonals, and I will be loading up on CC, SC, Mousse, and Texturizing Spray, but they aren't here!  I always saw the duo and triples in the other seasonals - my time has come and I'm getting impatient Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For the life of me, I can not figure out when SHP and SHL arrive,

HELLO???  Please help me!!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I too am almost out of styling creme - searched the site many times can't find any SOB 

Respected Contributor

I think all the styling products should be available at the same time as the CC's.  It seems more and more like QVC is not that invested in Wen products or the Wen customer.  Just a perception that comes from not having styling creme available when I want it, LOL.

I was sorely disappointed that they didn't bring on PJP styling creme.  I like to have the whole suite of products in the seasonal scent that I use.  

So, still waiting....

Honored Contributor

Maybe we'll get them in May like so many other previous seasons that come in at the very end. I find it annoying too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

So the SC finally showed up. They also have summer scents too. I got my SHL ones.

I see that the mousse is here too.
Frequent Contributor

Oh...my....goodness!  I LOADED UP today!  Got the mousse trio, SC trio, and the texturizing spray duo in both SCB and SOB.  Good news is I am SET for the forseeable future with these in my absolute favorite scents - SOB is perfection (as is the formular) and SCB is light enought to go with everything.

I can't guarantee I won't succomb to other ODO and OTOs though Smiley Happy