WEN

Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 616
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Riley1 wrote:

@tcmalfa - I had the same problem with an order from 6/2. It said my EDD was 6/7 but said "in process" the whole time. I sent an email to CS got a response and I should have my product today.

 

This must have been a glitch in their system on that particular day. I have never had this happen before and always receive my items in about 3 - 4 days. 

 

Now, an item I ordered Sunday will be here in the next couple of days - go figure.


@tcmalfa

 

YAY!!! My STP Remoist set and 32 oz STP CC with oil just shipped!!!! There is light at the  end of the tunnel...lol...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,683
Registered: ‎02-05-2018

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Tennessee Vol wrote:

Two Wen items that I ordered last week are still "In Process" even though they have an EDD of today, 6-8-18. It this typical with Wen? Are your orders from last week still "In Process" too? 

 

Also, does anyone know if Wen ships the products or if it's QVC?

 

Thanks in advance!


No. WEN used to ship very quickly. It was usually the speediest of any QVC things I ordered. These days it seems like many things I order are slow to process and ship.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 616
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,769
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

 It this typical with Wen? Are your orders from last week still "In Process" too? 

 


No. WEN used to ship very quickly. It was usually the speediest of any QVC things I ordered. These days it seems like many things I order are slow to process and ship.


I'll second that!! @Alison Wonderland

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 848
Registered: ‎01-15-2014

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Suz585

From what I can tell it looks like it is in Jacksonville. Please give it another 24 hours to see if we can get an updated scan on this.

P.S. removed order# as that is personal details

Beth QVC


@Beth-QVC

my order showed up today, yay!

 

**Suz**
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 118
Registered: ‎10-29-2015

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-QVC

 

My ODO Lip kit from 6-2 went from "In Process" to Backorder over nightSmiley Frustrated

 

I just don't understand what is happening... 

 

I'm glad for those whose orders have shipped

 


@Tennessee Vol Is your order still showing Backorder? What about your Home & Away UNIBT set...still "In Process"?

 

Mine were both "In Process" as of 6/3/18, but last night they both changed to "In Process" as of 6/12/18. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...lol. Anyway, will hope for the best that they'll ship soon.

 

I was glad to see that you had a couple of things ship yesterday! You may have already noticed this, but I just wanted to let you know that the SC Trio in STP was back in stock...I think I saw that you had it waitlisted. Maybe you can do what you did for your EDP order. The RTM Duo in STP is also back in stock...didn't know if it was anything you were interested in. Hope you get the rest of your orders soon! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 616
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

@tcmalfa

 


@tcmalfa wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-QVC

 

My ODO Lip kit from 6-2 went from "In Process" to Backorder over nightSmiley Frustrated

 

I just don't understand what is happening... 

 

I'm glad for those whose orders have shipped

 


@Tennessee Vol Is your order still showing Backorder? What about your Home & Away UNIBT set...still "In Process"?

 

Mine were both "In Process" as of 6/3/18, but last night they both changed to "In Process" as of 6/12/18. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...lol. Anyway, will hope for the best that they'll ship soon.

 

I was glad to see that you had a couple of things ship yesterday! You may have already noticed this, but I just wanted to let you know that the SC Trio in STP was back in stock...I think I saw that you had it waitlisted. Maybe you can do what you did for your EDP order. The RTM Duo in STP is also back in stock...didn't know if it was anything you were interested in. Hope you get the rest of your orders soon! 


@tcmalfa

My ODO Lip Kit is still showing Backorder on the order summary page but it I click in to view my order it shows "In Process" as of 6/12/18 as does the Home and Away UNIBT kit. 

 

I did cancel my EDP and SC Trio orders that were on waitlist and placed new ones for both. The EDP is "In Process" and the SC is on Advance Order so i know I'll eventually get them. I ordered and received the STP RTM several weeks ago... maybe I should order another...hmmm.

 

Thanks for your help and concern!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎08-13-2014

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

@Tennessee Vol 

My lip treatment kit has the same situation as yours. It changed to backorder today, but says in process whne I click the order, and my UNIBT kit still alleges to be in process. My credit card also got fresh temporary charges this morning.

 

Thankfully I don't need anything per se, so if my orders get nixed I won't be super ******, but I make an effort to go out of my way to hold on placing orders until Chaz is on air because that's better for him, but eh. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 118
Registered: ‎10-29-2015

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen


@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa

 


@tcmalfa wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-QVC

 

My ODO Lip kit from 6-2 went from "In Process" to Backorder over nightSmiley Frustrated

 

I just don't understand what is happening... 

 

I'm glad for those whose orders have shipped

 


@Tennessee Vol Is your order still showing Backorder? What about your Home & Away UNIBT set...still "In Process"?

 

Mine were both "In Process" as of 6/3/18, but last night they both changed to "In Process" as of 6/12/18. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...lol. Anyway, will hope for the best that they'll ship soon.

 

I was glad to see that you had a couple of things ship yesterday! You may have already noticed this, but I just wanted to let you know that the SC Trio in STP was back in stock...I think I saw that you had it waitlisted. Maybe you can do what you did for your EDP order. The RTM Duo in STP is also back in stock...didn't know if it was anything you were interested in. Hope you get the rest of your orders soon! 


@tcmalfa

My ODO Lip Kit is still showing Backorder on the order summary page but it I click in to view my order it shows "In Process" as of 6/12/18 as does the Home and Away UNIBT kit. 

 

I did cancel my EDP and SC Trio orders that were on waitlist and placed new ones for both. The EDP is "In Process" and the SC is on Advance Order so i know I'll eventually get them. I ordered and received the STP RTM several weeks ago... maybe I should order another...hmmm.

 

Thanks for your help and concern!

 


@Tennessee Vol You're welcome! I checked on my orders again right after I posted & my ODO Lip Kit has now also changed to Backorder & the Order Detail page is showing "In Process" as of 6/13/18 on both now. This happened on a TSV I ordered once...each day I'd check and the "In Process" date kept changing to the current date until it eventually shipped (fingers crossed).

 

On the upside, my Remoist sets that were supposed to be delivered tomorrow have managed to bypass the PO hand-off! UPS will be in my area & will be delivering before end of day Smiley Happy 

 

BTW you can never have too much STP RTM Smiley Very Happy

 

 

 

 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎04-08-2018

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

I'm so glad i found this post. I too ordered several items on 6/2...items still in process. I contacted cs and they said an inquiry to warehouse could take 4 days... this was Saturday. I still haven't heard anything and today, my lip kit changed from in process to backordered 😭