WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo - any orders I placed on or around 6/2 had this same problem. I did send a note to CS and they were checking on it. A day or so later it changed from in process to shipped - I received my order 2 days ago.

That was a first for me to experience such slow shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@riley1 I know there was a problem, but dang......I'm losing any joy out of ordering anything.  Not being able to cancel an eternal in process item, and just reordering makes it frustrating too.  

ETA I agree...WEN orders always got to me get fast!  

Occasional Contributor
Same here. I spoke to customer service again today. As for the dry oil... ordered 6/2... cs stated there was a warehouse computer issue. Cs said dry oil should be shipped in 2 days. As for backorder lip kit, cs stated there was a packaging error and they are waiting for correct packaging. Cs stated they should have correct packaging and ship out the lip kits in 2 wks. I'm hoping this is accurate and happens!
Respected Contributor

@Sjgsox wrote:
Same here. I spoke to customer service again today. As for the dry oil... ordered 6/2... cs stated there was a warehouse computer issue. Cs said dry oil should be shipped in 2 days. As for backorder lip kit, cs stated there was a packaging error and they are waiting for correct packaging. Cs stated they should have correct packaging and ship out the lip kits in 2 wks. I'm hoping this is accurate and happens!

@Sjgsox I hope this is accurate and happens too! Thanks for sharing this information!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC Can you confirm please what @Sjgsox was told by CS? 😀  If I had known this, I would have ordered the other lip kit yesterday with the 6 EP.  thank you!  My UPS guy is wondering why he hasn't been to my house this June.😜

Valued Contributor
@Suebdoo
I believe I read somewhere on Facebook that Chaz’s warehouse had a packaging problem. This wasn’t discovered until it was at the QVC warehouse. The merchandise has been sent back to Chaz’s warehouse to be fixed. Then it will go back to the Q then out to us.
I did get the 4pc lip kit last week. I ordered 319 and 613 showed up. I kept it but I wonder if this is the problem.
**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
@Suebdoo
I believe I read somewhere on Facebook that Chaz’s warehouse had a packaging problem. This wasn’t discovered until it was at the QVC warehouse. The merchandise has been sent back to Chaz’s warehouse to be fixed. Then it will go back to the Q then out to us.
I did get the 4pc lip kit last week. I ordered 319 and 613 showed up. I kept it but I wonder if this is the problem.

@Suz585 Thank you!  That's promising for sure!  Maybe I'll order the other set anyway....just in case.  Out of curiosity, did you order the  pink and blue ?  I ordered the translucent.  Would like the tinted, but because it's so big, and I have trouble coloring in the lines sometimes, I was afraid of what it would look like if I applied it without a mirror!😜

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:
@Suebdoo

@Suz585 Thank you!  That's promising for sure!  Maybe I'll order the other set anyway....just in case.  Out of curiosity, did you order the  pink and blue ?  I ordered the translucent.  Would like the tinted, but because it's so big, and I have trouble coloring in the lines sometimes, I was afraid of what it would look like if I applied it without a mirror!😜

@Suebdoo

I have both both (from earlier in the year) but prefer the translucent. I ordered the translucent in 319 and received translucent in 613. I must admit I prefer 319 dry oil over 613 dry oil. Guess I’m use to the unscented. 

**Suz**
Contributor

@Suebdoo@Tennessee Vol https://community.qvc.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/229659

My order for Wen Dry Oil arrived today! The processing/shipping problems are not limited to Wen products. I have experienced problems with Philosophy and Josie Maran orders too and have seen reports of the same problems across the forums. We are not alone! I suspect there is a computer glitch causing the delays as orders are getting hung up “In Processing” and we can no longer edit orders after they go to In Process. The lip kit problem seems to be a different issue.

Contributor

@Suz585@Tennessee Vol@Suebdoo@Sjgsox@riley1

Chaz was on Periscope and confirmed the problem with the lip kits. The kits contained 613 & should have been packaged with 619 instead. Shipping was stopped & the supplier is repackaging the kits with the 619 product so they will be shipped as soon as the correction is made. Hope you may enjoy your lip kits very soon!