WEN

Respected Contributor

@JP_NYC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

My lip treatment kit has the same situation as yours. It changed to backorder today, but says in process whne I click the order, and my UNIBT kit still alleges to be in process. My credit card also got fresh temporary charges this morning.

Thankfully I don't need anything per se, so if my orders get nixed I won't be super ******, but I make an effort to go out of my way to hold on placing orders until Chaz is on air because that's better for him, but eh. 

@JP_NYC

Maybe that's a good sign that your credit card got fresh temporary charges this morning...  just checked mine and I didn't. Please let us know when your orders ship. I'll do the same.

I'm not sure how I will feel if my orders get nixed... and yeah, I know about the waiting thing... wonder if those who ordered early got their stuff?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Sjgsox @Beth-QVC

@Sjgsox wrote:
I'm so glad i found this post. I too ordered several items on 6/2...items still in process. I contacted cs and they said an inquiry to warehouse could take 4 days... this was Saturday. I still heard anything and today, my lip kit changed from in process to backordered 😭

Beth - when you return to work will you please check on @Sjgsox 's orders too?

I wrote an epistle a few minutes ago in response to this post and it disappeared when I tried to post it...

Bottom line - I hope you will recommend QVC perform a "Root Cause Analysis" because of all the time QVC Customer Service and you have spent dealing with this situation, Not to mention the frustration your customers have felt!

Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Sjgsox @Beth-QVC

@Sjgsox wrote:
I'm so glad i found this post. I too ordered several items on 6/2...items still in process. I contacted cs and they said an inquiry to warehouse could take 4 days... this was Saturday. I still heard anything and today, my lip kit changed from in process to backordered 😭

Beth - when you return to work will you please check on @Sjgsox 's orders too?

I wrote an epistle a few minutes ago in response to this post and it disappeared when I tried to post it...

Bottom line - I hope you will recommend QVC perform a "Root Cause Analysis" because of all the time QVC Customer Service and you have spent dealing with this situation, Not to mention the frustration your customers have felt!

I suspect this is happening due to a software glitch that prevents communications from IN PROCESS status to SHIPPED status in the order processing system. I noticed customers have reported orders are immediately going to IN PROCESS mode right after the order was placed. This prevents the customer from changing the order or canceling the order. I also experienced this change. Perhaps a software update has caused these problems? I hope someone will check out this possibility.

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@cocolvr7 @Sjgsox@tcmalfa @JP_NYC @Suz585 @Suebdoo 

and others... the drop down menu didn't include all the names that have responded to this thread. I suspect you got the same email too.

I received the following email this morning... I'm not surprised, just disappointed...

Thanks for your 06/02/18 order for: (1) Translucent, WEN by Chaz Dean 4-Piece Lip Treat (Item# A343772). Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised.

If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets.

You may view, modify, or cancel this order by clicking on http://www.qvc.com/OrderStatus. You can also call Customer Service at 800.367.9444 from 7am to 1am eastern time, 7 days a week.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Your satisfaction is important to us.

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

I've had many Backordered items but not all have had an email sent out like yours. I seem to recall those "lettered" items were not fulfilled. 

Let's hope this 4pc Lip Kit will be, especially since it's a new item and just so very recently offered. Hoping that just a delayed shipment will occur, being the best result possible.

Contributor

I had this same problem with a Philosophy order and it was moved to Back Order. I eventually gave up & cancelled the order. I don’t understand why an item is available when the order is placed but later is not available for shipment. I know the Wen product was very popular & was demoed during several shows. Seems the Q should have known when the inventory was low. I still wonder if their computer system is out of wack?

Contributor

@Tennessee Vol @rochelleS 

Wow! I knew they offered this Wen product during the last Wen show on BIQ so I just went to the show and tried to order the product in Translucent option. It showed that the item was In Stock and I could put it in my cart! I didn’t submit the order. I think the Q has too many shows going with QVC. QVC2 & BIQ. They show the same products multiple times & then oversell. If they expand programming, they should realize sales will increase & be prepared with adequate inventory!

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, my STP with oil arrived just now! I'm a happy camper - maybe the Q is back on track with shipping. I ordered this on 6/10.

Respected Contributor

I have a product that is going on 6 days in process...(not wen this time)

CS has no idea why it doesn't ship...they said I have to wait clear to the EDD before they can do anything

.I won't remeber what it is by then..Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Sighhh. I don't think I am ever going to get any WEN orders and it's starting to get really old.  The lip kit is Back Order, like everyone else.  Dry Oil duo has been in process for 12 days.  CC oil duo shows it was sent to UPS....nothing after that.  The dry oil EDD changed from 6/11 to 6/22.  I have never had this long of a wait.  Guess I have to try and order the dry oil again since it's available.  Want the lip kit we all ordered, but will order the other kit, sans dry oil spray.  SUX😕