WEN

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC

My ODO Lip kit from 6-2 went from "In Process" to Backorder over nightSmiley Frustrated

I just don't understand what is happening... 

I'm glad for those whose orders have shipped

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Regular Contributor

@Tennessee Vol I just checked the status on my orders also. The ODO Lip Kit & the 613/319 Home & Away UNIBT kit are both still showing "In Process" as of 6/3/18. I'm thinking mine will probably change to "Backorder" soon, too since yours did.

It is strange...2 things that I ordered on 6/9 shipped yesterday, but the items from 6/2 haven't moved...all coming from the same warehouse. Hopefully we'll all get good news soon.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa - I had the same problem with an order from 6/2. It said my EDD was 6/7 but said "in process" the whole time. I sent an email to CS got a response and I should have my product today.

This must have been a glitch in their system on that particular day. I have never had this happen before and always receive my items in about 3 - 4 days. 

Now, an item I ordered Sunday will be here in the next couple of days - go figure.

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa

I placed one order on 6/9 and two on 6/10, both are still "In Process".

The 613/319 Home & Away UNIBT that I ordered on 6/2 is still "In Process".

We shall see what this day brings...

Thanks for the update!

Regular Contributor

@riley1 Glad to hear you'll get your product today! So is it still showing "in process" in your status or has it changed to "shipped"? I was just wondering because if it's still showing "in process', maybe others' orders are on their way too & just not looking as though they are according to the status? Hope that makes sense...lol

Regular Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa

Thanks for the update!

@Tennessee Vol I don't know if this helps, but for reference the items that shipped were the Remoist/Oil/Comb sets. I also ordered one of the 32oz CC/Oil sets that same day (6/9) & it's still "In Process". Maybe the Remoist sets weren't as in demand so they shipped more quickly?

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa

Thanks for the update!

@Tennessee Vol I don't know if this helps, but for reference the items that shipped were the Remoist/Oil/Comb sets. I also ordered one of the 32oz CC/Oil sets that same day (6/9) & it's still "In Process". Maybe the Remoist sets weren't as in demand so they shipped more quickly?

The order I place on 6/9 was the Remoist set in STP, maybe that's the reason... I ordered it when Chaz had been on air for just a few minutes...

One would think orders would be processed FIFO - first in first out!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa - The June 2 order is showing shipped. I think the problems they had last week affected the order processing/slow down.

Honestly, this is the first time I've had a problem with Q's shipping and I have shopped with them from the beginning. 

Regular Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa

Thanks for the update!

The order I place on 6/9 was the Remoist set in STP, maybe that's the reason... I ordered it when Chaz had been on air for just a few minutes...

One would think orders would be processed FIFO - first in first out!!!!!!!

@Tennessee Vol I'm not sure what happened, but I replied to this, posted it & it appeared to go through. I noticed a misspelled word, so edited it & reposted.

All of a sudden I saw a red box stating it was removed because it was Spam? There wasn't anything in it  that could be considered Spam...the box disappeared so I couldn't get my reply back. Maybe @Beth-QVC or one of the other moderators could help me get it back or let me know why it was removed? I'm still pretty new to the forums and hadn't seen this before.

Anyway, if I can't get it back I just wanted to let you know that I checked my confirmation emails on the Remoist sets & noticed that I ordered them during a 10:00 AM Beauty iQ repeat presentation because I wasn't going to be able to order during the live presentation. Thats's probably why mine shipped already. Hope you get yours soon! Smiley Happy Also, I was mistaken about my CC/Oil order...placed that order on the 10th...not the 9th.

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC, I have two Wen orders placed June 2 (not waitlisted) that are just sitting in process.  I did a live chat with CS on Saturday, but nothing has moved.  I spoke with a CS rep last night and she indicated there was nothing she or a supervisor could do.  I am not sure she understood the problem as she felt "in process" was an acceptable outcome.  Can you help me move along these two orders?  Thanks very much.  Lynne