WEN

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

I really appreciate your patience with this! Changed the easy pay to thank you.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

You really are the best... 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC. I have also had the same problem with orders forJosie Maran and Philosophy products in the past month. Do they also ship from Florence? They all seem to get stuck in the “IN PROCESS” mode in the order queue.

QVC Customer Care

@cocolvr7

I believe all cosmetics come from our Florence site. We are experiencing issues right now but we should be through any backlogs by mid to late week. Again thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks @Beth-QVC! You are the first QVC employee who has provided help with this ongoing problem. I was so frustrated as Customer Service told me they could not help and that it was a “Corporate” problem! I truly appreciate your help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-Q VC wrote:

@Suebdoo

Hahahaha...on to the waitlist now!!!!!

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

I just cancelled my WEN Summer Tropical Paradise EDP that was on waitlist but is in stock now and placed a new order rather than to call Customer Service or take a chance that my waitlist order would be honored... 

I wish there was a way that customers could do something to "Wake Up" the system so it will realize that waitlist orders can be fulfilled because items are in stock. I chose to cancel and reorder because doing so was totally in my controlSmiley Happy

I lost an easy pay month but I'd rather do that than lose the edp!

@Tennessee Vol

Good point. It doesn’t make sense that an item will become available for immediate  purchase, yet the same item (same item number) has been on waitlist for 10 days and the waitlist item isn’t showing any signs of being filled. Weird . . . . .

@Suz585

I've had the same WL issue.  I'd mentioned this to @Tennessee Vol. When I noticed the system did not pick up or release my now in stock order I call CS and the rep releases it. Similarly when a WL item has been cxld and reappears a short time later, I call. I do ask for the same price and terms if that happens to have changed. I've always been accomodated. This BTW has happened with clothing or jewelry. Not specifically Wen. 

@Beth-QVC You are the best!♡♡♡ Our rock star!

Contributor

Good news! @rochelleS @Tennessee Vol@Beth-QVC@Suz585@Suebdoo

My recent Wen order moved fro “In Process” to “Shipped” at 4:06 pm ET today! I think @Beth-QVC took care of the problem and I greatly appreciate her help! I hope all the other orders moved to “Shpped” status too! Many thanks to @Beth-QVC!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

It seems to me you will get ALL your WEN by the end of the week. 

Beth QVC

@Tennessee Vol @Beth-QVC yeah you'll get yours, mine will probably go to the black hole Hodgkins, IL.  They sit there forevvaa.😜  Not QVC fault though.

@Suebdoo  Yes the black hole of Hodgkins, IL, always gets my packages, for a nice long vacation...Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@tcmalfa

Your WEN seasonal ultimate treatment kits, tropical and honey peach,  shipped at 4:17 this afternoon. We have progress!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC  should be President of QVC.  It would be run a lot better.  And she'd whip everyone in Customer Service into shape!  ((Nicely of course).

Regular Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@tcmalfa

Your WEN seasonal ultimate treatment kits, tropical and honey peach,  shipped at 4:17 this afternoon. We have progress!

Beth QVC

Thanks, @Beth-QVC! It looks like I should get them sometime Thursday according to UPS Tracking. Smiley Happy I think everyone's Lip sets & UNIBT sets just don't want to leave the warehouse for some reason...fingers crossed for sometime soon Smiley Wink

Thanks again for keeping an eye out for everyone!