WEN

QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol @cocolvr7 @tcmalfa @Suebdoo and anybody esle waiting for their WEN orders:

WEN orders are coming out of our Florence warehouse and there has been a problem there. We are currently working through the backlogs and we are looking at delivery dates towards the end of this week. I am truly sorry but do appreciate everyone's patience.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Thank Beth. I really appreciate you investigating this for us. So the bottom line is we will get our orders albeit late? Can we expect that the other WEN orders we have placed will be late as well?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol

It seems to me you will get ALL your WEN by the end of the week. 

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@candys mine

Love you WENNERS!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC bummer!  My lips and hair will be traumatized, but I suppose I can live😜 LOL  WENderful of you to follow up with us!!  NOW all you need to do is get the waitlist stuff moving along!  Have a great day!😀

QVC Customer Care

@Suebdoo

Hahahaha...on to the waitlist now!!!!!

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

It seems to me you will get ALL your WEN by the end of the week. 

Beth QVC

@Tennessee Vol @Beth-QVC yeah you'll get yours, mine will probably go to the black hole Hodgkins, IL.  They sit there forevvaa.😜  Not QVC fault though.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-Q VC wrote:

@Suebdoo

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

I just cancelled my WEN Summer Tropical Paradise EDP that was on waitlist but is in stock now and placed a new order rather than to call Customer Service or take a chance that my waitlist order would be honored... 

I wish there was a way that customers could do something to "Wake Up" the system so it will realize that waitlist orders can be fulfilled because items are in stock. I chose to cancel and reorder because doing so was totally in my controlSmiley Happy

I lost an easy pay month but I'd rather do that than lose the edp!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol

I really appreciate your patience with this! Changed the easy pay to thank you.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Beth-Q VC wrote:

@Suebdoo

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

I just cancelled my WEN Summer Tropical Paradise EDP that was on waitlist but is in stock now and placed a new order rather than to call Customer Service or take a chance that my waitlist order would be honored... 

I wish there was a way that customers could do something to "Wake Up" the system so it will realize that waitlist orders can be fulfilled because items are in stock. I chose to cancel and reorder because doing so was totally in my controlSmiley Happy

I lost an easy pay month but I'd rather do that than lose the edp!

@Tennessee Vol

Good point. It doesn’t make sense that an item will become available for immediate  purchase, yet the same item (same item number) has been on waitlist for 10 days and the waitlist item isn’t showing any signs of being filled. Weird . . . . .

**Suz**