WEN

QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol

I just got to work and I am investigating on why your WEN is not moving out of the warehouse! As soon as I have an update I will let you know (and everyone else!) Thank you for your patience and be assured I won't forget about you!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC

Thank you!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Regular Contributor

@Beth-QVC I just wanted to see if you could add me to the list you're checking on? I ordered the same 2 products that @Tennessee Vol did using my credit card on the 2nd. They both went "In Process" on the 3rd & that's the last thing showing. Thanks so much!

On a positive note, my Re-Moist/Oil orders shipped out today! Smiley Happy 

QVC Customer Care

@tcmalfa

Absolutely! It looks like there is something going on at the warehouse that is causing this problem as they all look ready to ship. Will update you as soon as I get more information.

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks, @Beth-QVC!

Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

I just got to work and I am investigating on why your WEN is not moving out of the warehouse! As soon as I have an update I will let you know (and everyone else!) Thank you for your patience and be assured I won't forget about you!

Beth QVC

Please include me on the results of your investigation. I have numerous messages on various boards about this problem!

Valued Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC 

Could you check my order  It “shipped” a week ago and has been sitting in Jacksonville for 6 days. This may not be a QVC problem, as it looks like it left the Q, but I can’t really tell. 

Thanks!

**Suz**
QVC Customer Care

@Suz585

From what I can tell it looks like it is in Jacksonville. Please give it another 24 hours to see if we can get an updated scan on this.

P.S. removed order# as that is personal details

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVCJust wanted to say thank you for taking care of us here on the WEN forum.  You Rock!

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Suz585

From what I can tell it looks like it is in Jacksonville. Please give it another 24 hours to see if we can get an updated scan on this.

P.S. removed order# as that is personal details

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

Thanks and thanks for removing the order number. 

**Suz**