WEN

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

First, are you guys paying with credit cards?  EDD mean est. delivery date.  They may need to be sure of the supply too.  The only think that's happened to me is that the supply I'd been waiting for did not come in so wail list was cancelled on me. 

@77yangya

Yes I always pay by credit card

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  I always pay by credit card also, processing always 4 days at least.

It's not our payment method..Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC not sure if you are here today but need a little assistance please.  My orders are still showing in processing with an EDD of the 11th.  One was just presented so it is in stock.  I called CS to see what was up, to see if I should cancel the one in limbo...or what.  Dead silence.  I asked again.  LOL  Silence.  I asked what's the hold up and she said....we can't tell anything that's going on until it ships.  ugh  not happy.

TIA for any help or guidance😀

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo 

My two orders with an EDD of 6-8 are still "In Process" too... Hopefully they will ship on Monday. I'm sure @Beth-QVC will help you as soon as she returns to work if she isn't here tonight.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Suebdoo

I have had a look at the two orders for the WEN and the labels have been printed. They should ship tomorrow and I will monitor them as I am in again tomorrow. 

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol @Suebdoo

It appears that the outage we suffered midweek has affected the warehouse but things look right for shipping tomorrow as previously stated. I will check your orders when I get here tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Thanks! You are the best!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC Thank you!!!!  I knew you would have the answers!  Wish CS had relayed this so you didn't have to do it.  This is a 1st shipment this has happened to me.  Much appreciated!😀

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC just went to order my ODO and saw a pleasant surprise!!!  Thank you so much!!  Love unexpected surprises!!!😀

Respected Contributor

Hi @Beth-QVC

I know the day is only half over, but my two WEN items are still "In Process" are they scheduled to ship today? I really hope so...

Thanks!