WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, @Tennessee Vol I  just posted over on the customer care forum and not 5 seconds later, 5 seconds, I had a reply from the mod. Impressive! This has been my experience over there and urge you and or anyone else to consider using that forum to troubleshoot . I hope you hear from CS soon. 

Not sure how many warehouse locations the Q has. Thinking 4 on the east coast and the newer one in CA. Someone else may know specifically. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol Here ya go...

Screenshot_2018-06-08-20-20-24-1.png

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

I did post something on that forum at 11:44 today and nada... 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Thanks! Most of my orders ship from Florence SC...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

I did post something on that forum at 11:44 today and nada... 

@Tennessee Vol

You notified the original poster. I suggest notifying @Beth-QVC over there. See my post on the Q2 thread for reference. Doing so will surely catch the mods attention. All have been prompt and helpful. HTH

QVC Customer Care

@Tennessee Vol

I am so sorry that your WEN items have not shipped as of yet and today is the estimated delivery date. I have had a look at the orders and they should ship over the weekend and Monday at the latest. I will monitor these closely and advise you if there are any issues.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Thank you sooooo much Beth!!!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol - This is the first time I haven't had a product arrive before the EDD. I ordered an item from one of the Wen shows and it had a 6/7 EDD - Q says it is still in process.

I usually have my orders in about 3 days. I'm surprised this one is on the slow boat, lol.

Respected Contributor

First, are you guys paying with credit cards?  EDD mean est. delivery date.  They may need to be sure of the supply too.  The only think that's happened to me is that the supply I'd been waiting for did not come in so wail list was cancelled on me. 

Respected Contributor

WOW!  Wish they'd open one of those by me!