WEN

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  With my orders, I find many times it will say it is "in process" for many days, with the estimated delivery date just a day or two away; and then I will check and it is "out for delivery"!

I think in those cases, the tracking is not updated at every stop along the way. Rarely do I receive something AFTER the estimated delivery date. It has happened, but it is not the norm for my purchases.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks! I just hope I will receive the items I ordered! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

I've had the exact same scenario as @World Traveler

The seemingly endless "in process" is so frustrating. I have noticed that different warehouse locale seem to ship much faster or much slower than others. I repeat myself with my wish to see the shipping process synchronized across the board. Right, lots of luck. Evidently whoever is in charge is not as bothered by this as much as we (their) customers...

I've noticed and caught this more than once...my WL item has not processed when I realized it is available, in stock to order. Uh oh, a quick call to CS and the rep will "release" the item. The computer system doesn't automatically catch every item. Paying attention and double checking does, or at least for me...

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS

The two items that are still "In Process" are the lip kit that was the ODO and the 20 oz 613 NBT with 2 travel size tubes... 

I have 8 Wen waitlist items 4 of the 32 oz STP CC with 16 oz NBT, the STP edp, STP styling cream trio, another of the ODO lip kits and another 20 oz 613 NBT... only the edp still shows up in the Wen inventory, the other items show up as either sold out or no longer available...

I really hope I get the two items showing "In process" and some of the items on waitlist!

If the two items that are "In Progress" haven't shipped by Monday I'm going to call the Corporate number that you posted for another forum member

Valued Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Normally my WEN QVC orders ship quickly. I usually get them in 3 days. My ODO order from last week has been sitting in Jacksonville for 3 days. No idea why. It’s frustrating. I’m not sure if it’s QVC’s fault or USPS. This is not normal. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585

That is frustrating and strange too... I guess I'm just too impatient!

I sent Customer Service an email, if I hear anything from them I'll post their response.

Occasional Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

My ODO of the Lip Treatment + Dry Oil and the UNIBT set are also still "In process". My WEN orders typically turn around pretty quickly so I'm not sure this there's a delay this time around. (Though to be honest, my credit card is appreciative of the reprieve)

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Try an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

This is the address the mods over on the customer care forum provide. It appears these folks are very prompt and timely in addressing issues.

I checked, my Tropical BIQ Steal has gone from WL to backorder, which is getting closer to processing. 

I'd placed a lot of Wen orders April 2nd, (my B'day treats) shipping was very fast. Delivered inside of a week. I've noticed when there's big show, tsv's etc the shipping has been rapid-fire from the east coast warehouses. Coming from Ontario CA is a different story for me in the Midwest. Much slower scenario overall.

Respected Contributor

@JP_NYC wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

My ODO of the Lip Treatment + Dry Oil and the UNIBT set are also still "In process". My WEN orders typically turn around pretty quickly so I'm not sure this there's a delay this time around. (Though to be honest, my credit card is appreciative of the reprieve)

@JP_NYC

Thanks for sharing this... I feel a little better now. Hopefully both of us will get what we ordered!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

If I don't hear from Customer Service by tomorrow I'll email the Social Team ID. How many warehouses does QVC have?