WEN

Respected Contributor

Two Wen items that I ordered last week are still "In Process" even though they have an EDD of today, 6-8-18. It this typical with Wen? Are your orders from last week still "In Process" too? 

Also, does anyone know if Wen ships the products or if it's QVC?

Thanks in advance!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

My Lip set was in process until yesterday. also Estimated 6/8  but I never hold to an estimate as gospel. Can you track your package from your order history?

Respected Contributor

@candys mine

I'll be able to track them once they ship but they are just sitting there "In Process". One of my items is the lip kit too. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  All of my products ship slow!   I mainly order Wen & Josie Maran.

I currently have a Josie product due yesterday, still not here after 2 weeks.. It finally is in my town though. 

I am in Az, if its a Wen TSV or Josie TSV, they ship out of the Ca warehouse & i get them quickly..All else is very slow, once my products hit Hodgkins ILL, they are in the "dark hole" as I call it...Smiley Happy

Hope your things hurry up

Contributor

Hello my fellow WEN DIVA ...as a wen devotee of 13 yrs I love my CHAZ to answer your question? QVC ships the WEN products. I recently had this issue with a spanx product from QVC that I ordered on May 18th QVC shipped on May 20th but when I looked at The Shipping protocol it Sat in the post office from May 20th-30th 10 days...Called QVC they could not explain the reason for the hold up!!! I've ordered things from London that have arrived faster....So my short answer is QVC ships pretty much within 2-3 days of ordering wether the post office or in the case with the wen gallons UPS delivers basically when they feel like it unfortunately!!! Sorry but I'm sure your Gallon will be there soon hope this helps....P.S. if it's too long contact QVC I received a merchandise credit because of the length of time that it took to receive my spanx...

D.T.Rice

Washington,DC

WEN Diva of 13 yrs.

QVC Addict

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

All of my WEN orders arrive on or before the EDD.

Some arrived in as little as two and a half days, back before they started routing packages thru the post office.

The fastest ones seemed to be shipped straight from WEN, but I think that might just be TSVs.

Could also be delayed if you're paying by check(?)

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

It's slow shipping and returns on many items these days. I tracked my last return and it went all over the country and finally was delivered to somewhere in SC where it languished for 5 days before I got an email today that my return was processed. I still say they should not charge your account until your item has been delivered, they have too long to take advantage of all that money.

Respected Contributor

Re: Slow Shipping on Wen

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

All of my WEN orders arrive on or before the EDD.

Some arrived in as little as two and a half days, before they started routing packages thru the post office. 

The fastest ones seemed to be shipped straight from WEN. 

Could be delayed if you're paying by check(?)

No, I used a credit card and have place many orders using it. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 @DTRJPR

Thanks for your replies!