WEN

Contributor

Silly question about the size of the WEN gallons

Hi ladies, I know this sounds like a silly question. I am a long time WEN user. Love it, always will. I have never ordered the gallons because I have a regular bathtub and I don’t think the gallon would fit on the side of the tub. A gallon of water does not. By any chance can someone tell me if the gallons may be a little less wide and maybe a little taller? I know they’re coming up in September and I’m thinking of ordering the gallon for the first time. Thanks so much. 😊😊
Contributor

Re: Silly question about the size of the WEN gallons

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jcc wrote:
Hi ladies, I know this sounds like a silly question. I am a long time WEN user. Love it, always will. I have never ordered the gallons because I have a regular bathtub and I don’t think the gallon would fit on the side of the tub. A gallon of water does not. By any chance can someone tell me if the gallons may be a little less wide and maybe a little taller? I know they’re coming up in September and I’m thinking of ordering the gallon for the first time. Thanks so much. 😊😊

Gallons of Wen are not as big around as a gallon of milk. They are smaller around, but taller than a gallon of milk, Maybe someone who has a Wen gallon can measure it and let you know. 

Trusted Contributor

You could also buy that  gallon size and use it to refill a dispenser that fits on the side of the tub now, instead of taking the product right from the gallon. Stow the big container somewhere out of sight and pour from it when you need to refill the smaller container. Then it doesn't have to fit anywhere but in a closet or under the sink vanity. 

I don't use Wen or I'd happily measure the gallon container  for you. 

Honored Contributor

@jcc 

They won't fit, BUT, order a 32 oz. bottle in the same scent, then refill it.  That is what I do.  I keep my gallons stored away in my Beaty supply room and refill my 32 oz. bottle when I run low.  Plus I know exactly how many pumps I need from the 32 oz. bottle.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

Oh I love it!  A beauty supply room!💕💕🤣🤣

I am going to steal that name for my bathroom.  You see I have moved out of our master bathroom just to give poor, long suffering Mr4kitties a break from alll of my lotions and potions.  He is a bathroom minimalist......

I am now in the other upstairs bathroom and have all of my stuff out and about........🙃🙃🙃🙃

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Contributor

Thank you so much.  That helps! 😊😊

Honored Contributor

@jcc 

I measured my gallon container.  The bottom diameter is 6", the bottle itself is about 12" high, and when the pump if fully extended it is 16 1/2" high from the bottom of the bottle.

Like @SurferWife , I also usually transfer my CC from the gallon to the 32 oz. containers.

Contributor

Thanks a million Geezerette, That was so very kind of you to measure the gallons. That will help me a lot. I’m headed in my bathroom right now to see if that will work for me. Again, thank you for taking the time to help me. Perfect! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💐❤️